I hope you all know that FF versus 13 (if it comes out) is going to suck

#21Elice_CarolPosted 2/16/2013 12:21:20 PM
What's a Gen 5 game? :o

Well, anyways, if we're on the topic of games we find nostalgic I verily enjoyed Crash Team Racing. I watched Wreck it Ralph today with a few days and one part of it was basically Coco Park.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#22holyknight14Posted 2/16/2013 12:37:59 PM
Versus is going to look amazing, but be a terrible game. That's basically the direction SE has been headed in for the past half decade with their console entries.
#23theofficefan99Posted 2/16/2013 1:14:54 PM
I already know Versus XIII's visuals, soundtrack, voice acting, gameplay and amount of content will all be incredible. The only thing I'm worried about at this point is the plot, the characters and the dialogue, since I have no clue if they'll be any good.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:20:39 PM
kupo1705 posted...

If you refuse to play a game simply because the graphics aren't up to date, you don't deserve to play it.

everyone has a threshold, mine happens to be worse than NES and the PSX/N64 era(N64 being the better of the two)

perfectly reasonable, but from the sounds of it, you're probably a graphics don't matter wii fan who'd promptly go on to tell me that the wii was the best console in gen 7 if given the chance right?

Elice_Carol posted...
What's a Gen 5 game? :o

Well, anyways, if we're on the topic of games we find nostalgic I verily enjoyed Crash Team Racing. I watched Wreck it Ralph today with a few days and one part of it was basically Coco Park.

gen 5 was PSX(PS1)/N64 era, I.E ocarina of time and resident evil 1 and 2 and MGS1

I wanted to see wreck it ralph but never got the chance, but I never liked crash

holyknight14 posted...
Versus is going to look amazing, but be a terrible game. That's basically the direction SE has been headed in for the past half decade with their console entries.

I held out hope for a while, but franky only the off chance of LR:FFXIII being any good, FFXIV:ARR being any good or this game actually coming out and being good could convince me that SE isn't doomed/ruined

theofficefan99 posted...
I already know Versus XIII's visuals, soundtrack, voice acting, gameplay and amount of content will all be incredible. The only thing I'm worried about at this point is the plot, the characters and the dialogue, since I have no clue if they'll be any good.

most of what you listed might not be good because of the reasons I listed

the last part will probably suck if XIII is any indication
---
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#25ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 4:43:11 AM
theofficefan99 posted...

FROM the creators of FF7 AC and KH...Of course it will be good. The plot will be political like 12 and won't have a villain who want to end the world... I hope.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#26ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 4:44:03 AM
holyknight14 posted...

?.? 13 is a good game, what are you talking about?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#27Neutron15Posted 2/17/2013 4:52:10 AM
expect Versus to be released as a cgi film
---
"They Have Come To Witness The Beginning. The Rebirth Of Paradise, Despoiled By Mankind."
#28ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 4:53:53 AM
Neutron15 posted...

That would be the end of SE, doomsayer.
---
#29Neutron15Posted 2/17/2013 5:25:25 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
Neutron15 posted...

playable movie
---
"They Have Come To Witness The Beginning. The Rebirth Of Paradise, Despoiled By Mankind."
#30zodiac_swordPosted 2/17/2013 5:26:01 AM
Neutron15 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Neutron15 posted...

playable movie

FF13?
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?