My observation of FF13, SE, Type-0, Versus XIII and XV according to Fans. :D

#1ExtremeLightPosted 2/15/2013 8:01:01 PM
I had reach a decision based on what the average FF real fans think.
-According to us on Versus XIII/XV:
1.) Versus will be one of the Best FF of all time.
2.) XV is the next best FF after Versus.
3.) If Versus does launch, it will sell faster than XIII did.
4.) I waited long enough, but I still have faith in this game as the second coming of Jesus.
5.) The last update of Versus was at TGS when Noruma showed a sketch of Noctis incidiating that the game is still alive and we can expect news in 2013. (After LR release if on PS3, If on PS4 than we may hear something next week)
6.) People think the game will fail because of 13 and 14 (but still support 15?) Really bros?

-SE, All the Bravest and the localization of Type-0:
1.) SE releases one bad FF (14) and 4 game that divided the fans (10-2, 12, 13, 13-2) and people automatically think the end is near. Wow. Ya'll need to relax. A couple games that you doesn't like doesn't mean it's all over.
2.) All the Bravest, an Iphone game...? who cares? If you waste money on a simple cell phone game...
3.) SE failed to listen to fans with Type-0, but we are working to get it localize.
4.) SE is doing poorly but LR and ARR will be redemption and set the ground for Versus XIII and FFX HD.

-XIII universe:
1.) The series is awesome. I love (inserts favorite character here)!
2.) Kick out Toriyama, after he is done with LR.
3.) Fans offer numerous reasons as to why they love the game. Yet refuse to acknowledge that several millions people hate the game. I like the expression: Shipped =/= sold... Look at it this way: Used games are not counted into Sales right? Then like XIII and 13-2 have more playerbase than whatever the amount they sold. That mean that easily there could be 3-4 million people that love the series (and like 5-6 millions that hate it)
4.) Why do derailers ruined good topics be it anti or pro 13?
5.) Fang and Vanille are NOT lesbians. They are more like sisters.
6.) Snow and Serah will get married :)
7.) Blind Hatred led to low sales for 13-2 and will lead to low sales for LR no matter how better than other FF it become. It's such a shame what the fanbase or should I say haterbase had. become.

How do you like Part 2, The Fans'/Lovers' views? Please comment and let me hear your reaction.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#2Tobi011Posted 2/15/2013 9:17:48 PM
Sounds about right if you ask me.
#3ZeroBeattPosted 2/15/2013 10:25:41 PM
I'm really, really looking forward to FFXIV, XV, Type-0 and Bravely Default :D
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#4MysteryVeilPosted 2/15/2013 10:52:42 PM
And this is me honestly not caring.

I'm just gonna be blunt and say it right out.

When it comes to this board and Final Fantasy the only opinion I give a damn about is my own.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#5BlueDragmirePosted 2/15/2013 11:27:30 PM
Why no talk of Bravely Default?
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#6Chaotic WarriorPosted 2/16/2013 12:17:50 AM
I also do not give a damn about others opinions, the one one who's matter is my own.

13 yes i enjoyed but did i like the way it lead me around by the hand? no

13-2 i didn't even beat it because i got bored of it about 3/4 of the way in.

14 was a flop and ARR might save it when it comes out. Will I check it out? Yes but not for at least 2-3 months after its release

VS 13 I personally have been waiting... what 7 years for now? Hopefully it does get released but if it doesn't then that isn't that major of an issue. I just think its quite sad and pathetic the lack of final fantasy's that square-enix has released this game console generation compared to other gens.

15 Not much known about this one yet. So I cannot form an opinion. Do I hope they keep towns in, side quests, and shops. Yes I do hope so. Do I want it to be linear? No but at the same time I don't want it to be so open world that I have no idea where I am going most of the time till I get there.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#7AngryGFAQerPosted 2/16/2013 1:03:43 AM
What was the point of this silly topic again?
- To compile all redundant statements in one place?
- To put together the worst written wall of text ever?
- To display TC's weak grasp of grammar and punctuation? (Noruma, HaHahHahah)
- To make a cluster**** useless topic, which is an eyesore to read?

Please comment and let me hear your reaction.
#8Moeman_Posted 2/16/2013 2:28:57 AM
ExtremeLight posted...

Yes, because I would totally want to be encased in crystal holding my sister's hand for an eternity.

And I'd always grab my sister's boob when I hug her.

And I'd let her peek up my skirt all the time.

Because we're sisters.

That's what sisters do.

Sisters.

Sis.

Ters.

Sssssssisssssssterrrrrrr-zuh.

(Honestly, I was with you until I saw that mention. You'd literally have to be dead not to notice Fang and Vanille's relationship.)
---
She lives. You just can't keep a good Moon Princess down.
#9Elice_CarolPosted 2/16/2013 4:33:16 AM
If I denied Fang and Vanille's relationship, that'd be incredibly silly of me. For one, if Fang was a male character and had that relationship with Vanille it would most definitely be seen as romantic. No "oh, they're just like siblings" bollocks there when the ending would paint them as star-crossed lovers.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#10UnderratedGamerPosted 2/16/2013 5:29:56 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
I had reach a decision based on what the average FF real fans think.
-According to us on Versus XIII/XV:
1.) Versus will be one of the Best FF of all time.
2.) XV is the next best FF after Versus.
3.) If Versus does launch, it will sell faster than XIII did.
4.) I waited long enough, but I still have faith in this game as the second coming of Jesus.
5.) The last update of Versus was at TGS when Noruma showed a sketch of Noctis incidiating that the game is still alive and we can expect news in 2013. (After LR release if on PS3, If on PS4 than we may hear something next week)
6.) People think the game will fail because of 13 and 14 (but still support 15?) Really bros?

-SE, All the Bravest and the localization of Type-0:
1.) SE releases one bad FF (14) and 4 game that divided the fans (10-2, 12, 13, 13-2) and people automatically think the end is near. Wow. Ya'll need to relax. A couple games that you doesn't like doesn't mean it's all over.
2.) All the Bravest, an Iphone game...? who cares? If you waste money on a simple cell phone game...
3.) SE failed to listen to fans with Type-0, but we are working to get it localize.
4.) SE is doing poorly but LR and ARR will be redemption and set the ground for Versus XIII and FFX HD.

-XIII universe:
1.) The series is awesome. I love (inserts favorite character here)!
2.) Kick out Toriyama, after he is done with LR.
3.) Fans offer numerous reasons as to why they love the game. Yet refuse to acknowledge that several millions people hate the game. I like the expression: Shipped =/= sold... Look at it this way: Used games are not counted into Sales right? Then like XIII and 13-2 have more playerbase than whatever the amount they sold. That mean that easily there could be 3-4 million people that love the series (and like 5-6 millions that hate it)
4.) Why do derailers ruined good topics be it anti or pro 13?
6.) Snow and Serah will get married :)
7.) Blind Hatred led to low sales for 13-2 and will lead to low sales for LR no matter how better than other FF it become. It's such a shame what the fanbase or should I say haterbase had. become.

How do you like Part 2, The Fans'/Lovers' views? Please comment and let me hear your reaction.

LOL oh my God how jaded are you?

You think that every FF fan that walks around the street is praising these games? Nobody I know likes XIII or XIII-2, and they've been loyal fans from the start! Outside of gamefaqs you will find an ABUNDANCE of people that think XIII is trash. Hell, just look up "ffXIII sucks" or "ffXIII is disappointing" and you'll find yourself viewing rants from left to right! Then look up ANY other FF game and you'll barely find any articles on them. I'm sure even notoriously hated games like 8 and X-2 still don't have a plethora of different disappointed players.

I can't believe how much you guys exaggerate XIII's praise.

And lastly, sales don't count for how good the game is. Fable received a ton of sales too, but everyone was heavily disappointed in it. Same goes for a ton of other games. Call of Duty get a crap ton of sales too. I guess that means each Call of Duty is one of the best games ever, eh? What happened to determining a game's quality from the actual player's mouths?
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov