My observation of FF13, SE, Type-0, Versus XIII and XV according to Fans. :D

#21ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:46:24 AM
TorgoForever posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
This topic made my head hurt from how utterly stupid and useless it is.

Good, less thinking from u...

Office doesn't give up, silly.

Our battles are repeated time and time again in an endless cycle of time in a land where time does not flow as it should.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#22ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:21:55 AM
All of this sound about right lol.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#23VyperbyteXPosted 2/17/2013 8:28:24 AM
Well there's five minutes I'll never get back.
---
LOVE AND PEACE!
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/
#24ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:33:51 AM
VyperbyteX posted...

Off topic..
---
#25VyperbyteXPosted 2/17/2013 8:40:30 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
VyperbyteX posted...

Off topic..

I'm usually off topic.

http://i.imgur.com/z5DjZ.gif
---
LOVE AND PEACE!
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/
#26Haku_Men_Posted 2/17/2013 8:58:47 AM
51793Moeman posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
5.) Fang and Vanille are NOT lesbians. They are more like sisters.

Yes, because I would totally want to be encased in crystal holding my sister's hand for an eternity.

And I'd always grab my sister's boob when I hug her.

And I'd let her peek up my skirt all the time.

Because we're sisters.

That's what sisters do.

Sisters.

Sis.

Ters.

Sssssssisssssssterrrrrrr-zuh.

(Honestly, I was with you until I saw that mention. You'd literally have to be dead not to notice Fang and Vanille's relationship.)

This reminds me so much of the fact that during the days of Sailor Moon, when they tried to cover up the fact that Uranus and Neptune were lesbians by turning them into sisters for the English-speaking audience. That was nearly 20 years ago and it is 2013 now. You'd think people would come to accept certain, rather obvious signs instead of steadfast denial.

On topic, I feel like I should mention that there have only been a handful of FF I didn't like and only one instance where I refused to even buy one.

I liked XIII. Was it a flawless game? No, and I am more than willing to agree on that matter. That still didn't stop me from enjoying it. The characters it had are some of the better ones (in my opinion) in the franchise, especially since I started out hating most of them but grew to like them as time went on.

XIII-2 on the other hand, I simply refused to buy. For one, it came out at a time where I was busy with other games and had less money for it. And for two, I was not happy with the changes that were being made.

LR on the other hand looks promising, from what has been revealed so far, but I am not about to blindly believe it will descend from Heaven and lead us to the FF7 Promised Land. Much like how I believe Versus won't be as big a hit as some claim it will be. I'm sure both games will be good in their own regard, but the sleeper hit that was FF7 back in 1997 will not be easily replicated, which is what I think SE has been trying to do for a long time.
---
When all else fails; hit them with the force of an 18-wheeler.
#27kirusuPosted 2/17/2013 9:08:01 AM
this is coming from a guy who didnt play ff before 10. i think i get it now.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#28ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:17:50 AM
kirusu posted...
this is coming from a guy who didnt play ff before 10. i think i get it now.

What u got?
---
#29ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:38:03 PM
Bumpinga!
---