I don't want a FFVII remake.

#1Jecths_FaythPosted 2/15/2013 7:33:16 PM
Every other post I see now is "Everyone wants FFVII remade! Do it, SE, do it!" Like SE is indebted to them for some stupid reason.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I do not want a remake. It's fine just the way it is. A remake isn't going to "renew my gaming faith" in SE. Moving forward, evolving, trying new things, THAT is what I want.

Tell me what you think.
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
My girlfriend's book : https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/283961
#2CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/15/2013 7:40:14 PM
No, they need to remake it.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFVIII>FFIV
XIII= S***
#3ExtremeLightPosted 2/15/2013 7:41:43 PM
I want a 7 remake. I want to see why this game is worthy of being called the "best" FF.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#4MMX377Posted 2/15/2013 7:48:57 PM(edited)
If SE's dev team make a remake FFVII, then it will kill all Final Fantasy franchises. That's what Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada warned us about... or was he just dramatic?

Link:

http://www.gamezone.com/products/final-fantasy-vii/news/square-enix-ceo-says-a-final-fantasy-vii-remake-would-destroy-the-franchise

---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#5kupo1705Posted 2/15/2013 7:49:46 PM
I don't want any remake. What's the point?

ExtremeLight posted...
I want a 7 remake. I want to see why this game is worthy of being called the "best" FF.

If you want to see it, play it.
#6hitomikittykinsPosted 2/15/2013 7:53:21 PM
I'd hate to see it just because they've already done enough with it. Seriously, it's just asking them to beat a dead horse. I'm with you on this babe. Besides even if they make it people will find fault with it.
---
You'll never take us alive you goose bastard!
PSN id TakBak.
#7ExtremeLightPosted 2/15/2013 7:54:05 PM
kupo1705 posted...

ExtremeLight posted...

In HD.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#8kupo1705Posted 2/15/2013 7:55:54 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

ExtremeLight posted...

In HD.

Play the PC version.
#9ExtremeLightPosted 2/15/2013 7:57:07 PM
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

ExtremeLight posted...

In HD.

Play the PC version.

I don't have a gaming PC nor will ever use it for that purpose.
---
#10kupo1705Posted 2/15/2013 7:58:50 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

ExtremeLight posted...

In HD.

Play the PC version.

I don't have a gaming PC nor will ever use it for that purpose.

Then don't ask for a remake.