Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

#131kate08Posted 3/3/2013 10:04:51 AM
Noel seems really advanced for a 3 year old.
#132ayalorenPosted 3/3/2013 10:22:38 AM
So Yeul has to travel with Caius to not make the Paddra incidents happen all over again?

That's actually depressing.
---
The position remains ambiguous until a process of disambugation causes that particle to decide where it is, where it has been, and what properties it has.
#133Destroyer_MagePosted 3/3/2013 11:03:51 AM
kate08 posted...

Perhaps he's on the brink of turning 4 years old <_>
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier
#134ExtremeLightPosted 3/3/2013 11:12:57 AM
So... What I missed?
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
#135Elice_CarolPosted 3/3/2013 2:23:54 PM

When I was three years old, I.....got tied to a chair and locked outside for the night because I sat on my dad's sunglasses and blamed my sister for it. Of course, my sister was the perpetrator of the chair thing, not my parents.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#136TheHolySummonPosted 3/3/2013 6:16:51 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I wonder how people know whether a newborn Farseer is Yeul or not. Like, does the previous Yeul foresee it or what?

I would say one clue would be looks.
#137ayalorenPosted 3/3/2013 11:30:11 PM
TheHolySummon posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
I wonder how people know whether a newborn Farseer is Yeul or not. Like, does the previous Yeul foresee it or what?

Infants all look the same.
---
The position remains ambiguous until a process of disambugation causes that particle to decide where it is, where it has been, and what properties it has.
#138Destroyer_MagePosted 3/3/2013 11:37:47 PM
ayaloren posted...
TheHolySummon posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

Infants all look the same.

Maybe the mother shoots Ultimas out of her "chacha" when giving birth. This could be a sign that its Yeul being reborn or it could be a very bad Yeast infection.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier
#139Elice_CarolPosted 3/4/2013 8:35:09 AM

Usually newborns would have their eyes completely closed and a light bit of hair, Yeul wouldn't come out lookin' as holy as she always does.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#140Lelouch71Posted 3/4/2013 8:36:22 PM
kate08 posted...

Indeed

Although I was told that when I was a baby I climbed a flight of stairs in my house. So maybe Noel was a prodigy at 3 years old.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"