Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

#141kate08Posted 3/5/2013 12:16:33 PM
seems like it his understanding of the world around him and his langauge skills out match any 3 year old i know.

i dont know how the village would know if Yeul was born maybe Etro sends them a message or maybe its like a virgin birth after all if she was biologically related to her parents she would look like them unless she has the same two parents throught history and they are also reincarnated but thats seem too extrem.
#142Elice_CarolPosted 3/5/2013 12:55:15 PM
Er, maybe because she was blessed by Etro she constantly has the same appearance every time? Maybe the previous seeress has a vision of when she's gonna be born next, or when Yeul dies the next child to be born into the Farseer tribe is Yeul?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#143chaosflame108Posted 3/5/2013 1:13:06 PM
Or here's an idea, if Caius goes to see a newborn baby, it's pretty obvious she is the seeress.

That's why Yeul's mother was screaming at him because his presence alone guarantee's a seeress.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#144kate08Posted 3/6/2013 11:02:16 AM
how would Caius know which new born was Yeul? unless he's her father, it would make him less creepy and would explain why he likes beating the s@@t out of Noel.

but i realise that this would be too normal for Square to consider, so maybe Yeul's Birth is announced by the arrival or a dwarf riding a unicorn with toriyama's head. please somebody photo shop this image and make it gif.

so did we workout if Bhuni was good or bad yet, i think he has loose morals after all he killed his mother something that is a no no even if she does nag untill your ears bleed. what threat could Mywnn be? what if he kills off the other gods to stop them killing him and taking the mortal world for themselves, they probally won't but Bhuni is paronoid he is going to try and control anyone who could threaten his reign.
#145hyro56Posted 3/6/2013 11:44:23 AM
I know Elice is going hate me for this but w/e.

Noel's Grandmother should have made in an appearance in-game. She was one the most influential people in Noel's life and she's only mentioned in passing like once. Some sort of interaction with her during the game would have made Noel's characterization more coherent and likely more relatable.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#146mahroflcopterPosted 3/6/2013 1:20:09 PM
hyro56 posted...
I know Elice is going hate me for this but w/e.

Noel's Grandmother should have made in an appearance in-game. She was one the most influential people in Noel's life and she's only mentioned in passing like once. Some sort of interaction with her during the game would have made Noel's characterization more coherent and likely more relatable.

They don't put flashbacks and interactions between Lightning and Serah into the game (aka the two protagonists of the series) which would have really fleshed out Lightning's character; given their sisterly bond a hell of a lot more context and weight; and really would have finally given us insight into their bond... "coherency", "logic", and "common sense" aren't a strong suit of the "Lightning Saga" writers.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#147chaosflame108Posted 3/6/2013 1:21:09 PM
kate08 posted...
how would Caius know which new born was Yeul? unless he's her father, it would make him less creepy and would explain why he likes beating the s@@t out of Noel.

but i realise that this would be too normal for Square to consider, so maybe Yeul's Birth is announced by the arrival or a dwarf riding a unicorn with toriyama's head. please somebody photo shop this image and make it gif.

so did we workout if Bhuni was good or bad yet, i think he has loose morals after all he killed his mother something that is a no no even if she does nag untill your ears bleed. what threat could Mywnn be? what if he kills off the other gods to stop them killing him and taking the mortal world for themselves, they probally won't but Bhuni is paronoid he is going to try and control anyone who could threaten his reign.

The Caius in control of everything, is the latest one from Valhalla. There he can see all of history, in addition to the collection of Yeul's visions he also possesses. So obviously he would know when each Yeul is born.

He can easily send his consciousness back to his past selves, and send them to guard the newborn Yeul.
---
#148mahroflcopterPosted 3/6/2013 1:23:36 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
kate08 posted...

The Caius in control of everything, is the latest one from Valhalla. There he can see all of history, in addition to the collection of Yeul's visions he also possesses. So obviously he would know when each Yeul is born.

He can easily send his consciousness back to his past selves, and send them to guard the newborn Yeul.

Wait, wait, wait...

We've gone from "Caius sends messages to his past selves" to "Caius transfers his consciousness to his past selves"... When did that happen?
---
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#149chaosflame108Posted 3/6/2013 1:23:42 PM

As far as Bhuni being evil or not; according to interviews: This game would have us believe that Bhunivelze is a misunderstood god; one whose aspirations have been clouded by time and ignorant propaganda spread by humans.
---
#150mahroflcopterPosted 3/6/2013 1:27:32 PM
chaosflame108 posted...

As far as Bhuni being evil or not; according to interviews: This game would have us believe that Bhunivelze is a misunderstood god; one whose aspirations have been clouded by time and ignorant propaganda spread by humans.

Killing your mother is, how shall I put this, a bit beyond the "he's misunderstood" stage. Should be hilarious to see how the writers still try to justify it.
---