Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

#201lamerhater(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:19:22 AM
Kinda wonder what would happen if Etro got revived by some sort of deus ex machina.
---
The official Penelo of the Duodecim Boards.
"I'll be going too. Every good sky pirate has a partner, right?"
#202Elice_CarolPosted 3/18/2013 5:44:20 AM
Exactly, so what one game does with the mythology has no bearing on what occurs in this games mythology. So it has no meaning here.

The etro in Versus 13 has nothing to do with this games Etro. Type zero is obviously the same.

Don't be so snotty, if Lindzei's all nice in the original and then becomes a *(!$ in Type 0 then it conflicts with the original myth, especially when you take into account that she'd be willing to sacrifice billions of lives who view her as their creator.
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#203TheHolySummonPosted 3/18/2013 12:35:49 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Type zero has nothing to do with ff13's mythology. So I really don't see why it's being mentioned here at all.

All FNC games follow the mythology and cut off at certain parts to spiral off into their own thing.

Exactly, so what one game does with the mythology has no bearing on what occurs in this games mythology. So it has no meaning here.

The etro in Versus 13 has nothing to do with this games Etro. Type zero is obviously the same.

They same mythology has a bearing on all games FNC.
#204chaosflame108Posted 3/18/2013 2:00:54 PM
Don't be so snotty, if Lindzei's all nice in the original and then becomes a *(!$ in Type 0 then it conflicts with the original myth, especially when you take into account that she'd be willing to sacrifice billions of lives who view her as their creator.

lol wow. -___- I'm not being snotty, I'm just being considerate by keeping you from wasting your time. You keep bringing up the Lindzei in Type zero like it has any meaning for the "Lightning Saga" Lindzei. It doesn't. Their not even the same "god."

Square themselves have stated multiple times that the "Fabula Nova Chrstallia" games have no connections to each other(not even parallel universes). Not even the mythology really, yes the names are reused, but the deities are not the same. Square said it themselves.

Versus 13's Etro isn't the same as the lightning saga Etro. Sigh.....but of course, since I'm disagreeing with you, you are probably going to assume that I'm attacking you right? heheheheheheh
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#205Elice_CarolPosted 3/20/2013 2:17:41 PM
They're, and I still think it's something of note. If I want to talk about it, then you should just ignore me or be a bit, y'know, nicer about it?

Gosh, how hard is it to ask for a few nice people on the board? Everyone here is either too angry, too hateful, too apathetic or too female.
---
#206ayalorenPosted 3/20/2013 2:42:07 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
They're, and I still think it's something of note. If I want to talk about it, then you should just ignore me or be a bit, y'know, nicer about it?

Gosh, how hard is it to ask for a few nice people on the board? Everyone here is either too angry, too hateful, too apathetic or too female.

Said one of the few females here.

But yes, agreed.
---
The position remains ambiguous until a process of disambugation causes that particle to decide where it is, where it has been, and what properties it has.
#207Elice_CarolPosted 3/20/2013 2:53:34 PM
Said one of the few females here.

But yes, agreed.

I was mainly referring to myself there, I'm very difficult to deal with....67% of the time. But the other 33%, I'm great.
---
#208chaosflame108Posted 3/20/2013 9:16:00 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

I don't know how I could be any nicer to you. Have I insulted you or called you any names or anything? No I have not. I think what you are basically saying is..."Agree with me, or shut up!" hahahahah, sorry but no. Freewill does exist, y'know.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#209LolOkayPosted 3/20/2013 9:27:22 PM
Don't clutter this thread with stupid personal dramas. The other one was already filled with pointless petty arguments, leave this thread for translations and actual discussion.
#210Elice_CarolPosted 3/21/2013 12:48:18 PM
I don't know how I could be any nicer to you. Have I insulted you or called you any names or anything? No I have not. I think what you are basically saying is..."Agree with me, or shut up!" hahahahah, sorry but no. Freewill does exist, y'know.

Your idea of kindness is much different to my idea of kindness.

Don't clutter this thread with stupid personal dramas. The other one was already filled with pointless petty arguments, leave this thread for translations and actual discussion.

We're waiting for Hakurou to translate the scans of the book while simultaneously stopping the thread from being archived. If you can think of anything better to talk about, be my guest. It's not like you've tried yet, have you?
---