Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

#221chaosflame108Posted 3/23/2013 2:46:56 PM
As for the destruction of Cocoon... That was a plan made up by Barthandelus (according to the Ultimania, alone). He goaded Anima into retaliation by stealing one of the Arks (in which the Ultimania, if memory serves correct, reveals to have been created by Anima himself.) By that trespass, it is revealed that Cocoon is the one who started the tension that led to the War of Transgression/Revelations. So, yeah, one doesn't mess with Anima...

lol Space pope trolling. lol that's funny. Barty took one of Anima's toys, so he threw a hissy fit and decided to nuke an entire world. XD
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#222HakurouPosted 3/23/2013 3:23:34 PM
Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, but... I'm not going to be able to translate all of this within a reasonable time frame. There may be some posts of page translations here and there but there's going to be a large time gap in between.

I apologize.
#223roxas9001Posted 3/23/2013 3:39:09 PM
Hakurou posted...
Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, but... I'm not going to be able to translate all of this within a reasonable time frame. There may be some posts of page translations here and there but there's going to be a large time gap in between.

I apologize.

No prob
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#224TheHolySummonPosted 3/23/2013 3:53:45 PM
Hakurou posted...

I apologize.

I'm sorry to hear it, but hopefully you can come back sooner rather than later, and also do some more translating... I'm not trying to make it seem like that's all you're good for. I appreciate all you've done and will do.
#225Rude HeroPosted 3/23/2013 4:06:35 PM
Hakurou posted...

I apologize.

No rush whatsoever. Take your time. I'm glad you're even continuing to be honest. Keep it real Haku, what you're doing is grand, but don't feel like you have to make a priority out of it.
---
Lead thine life, as thou seest fit.
#226hyro56Posted 3/23/2013 4:10:55 PM
Don't push yourself, Hakurou. Take as time as you need.
---
"Lightning Returns is being made by delusional narcissistic auteurs."
#227LolOkayPosted 3/24/2013 3:45:48 AM
Take all the time you need.
#228Elice_CarolPosted 3/24/2013 4:58:25 AM

I apologize.

It's okay, take your time. The fact that we're getting translations is better than nothing at all, so don't rush it or feel that we're putting pressure on you.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/2nd%20Album%20n%20crap/tiornys.gif
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#229kate08Posted 3/26/2013 4:15:38 AM
Hakurou posted...

I apologize.

your doing well Harkurou, dont stress yourself out we can wait.
#230kate08Posted 3/28/2013 10:18:34 AM
Bump

ok we discused Lindzei's motives now lets talk about Mywnn.

i think Lumina is connected to Mywnn as Lindzei isnt going to troll Lightning if they both are working for Bhuni. Mywnn is pissed because the balance of the world has been destroyed and She is no longer in charge. i think she will try her hardest to derail Bhuni's plans.

what was the world like when Mywnn was the main diety?