Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

#231Elice_CarolPosted 3/28/2013 9:25:57 AM
>Lumina
>connected to Mwynn

Kate, have you not seen my BH Yeul = Mwynn theory?
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#232kate08Posted 3/28/2013 9:33:13 AM
Yes but doesnt mean she cant shape shift , also the visable and invisable world have merged so her power is no longer confined to the invisable world.
#233Elice_CarolPosted 3/28/2013 9:49:29 AM
Yes but doesnt mean she cant shape shift , also the visible and invisible world have merged so her power is no longer confined to the invisible world.

Right, but why is she Yeul in one game and Lumina in another, then? Especially when Lumina (whose name means light) has a connection to Bhunivelze and a personality not unlike the fal'Cie, I think she's more likely to be connected to Lindzei if anything.
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
#234TheHolySummonPosted 3/28/2013 4:02:11 PM
I will agree that I think Mwynn is more involved in the XIII saga then I previously believed. I am still not convinced she is Black Haze Yeul, but I do think that her power, and her duties still stand in the FNC cosmos. I must confess.
#235TheHolySummonPosted 3/29/2013 12:03:25 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Yes but doesnt mean she cant shape shift , also the visible and invisible world have merged so her power is no longer confined to the invisible world.

Right, but why is she Yeul in one game and Lumina in another, then? Especially when Lumina (whose name means light) has a connection to Bhunivelze and a personality not unlike the fal'Cie, I think she's more likely to be connected to Lindzei if anything.

^ Agreed.
#236chaosflame108Posted 3/29/2013 12:03:29 PM
Sigh....it's unfortunate, but this thread appears to be dying.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#237Elice_CarolPosted 3/29/2013 12:06:10 PM
I will agree that I think Mwynn is more involved in the XIII saga then I previously believed. I am still not convinced she is Black Haze Yeul, but I do think that her power, and her duties still stand in the FNC cosmos. I must confess.

I'm entirely convinced, for the symbolism (and the fact that she isn't actually Yeul but another entity) all points to her. Also, how could Lindzei possibly exist in the Unseen Realm when that's the very realm she's looking for?
---
"I don't like gays because they may mistreat straight people.'' - MewMewFan
#238kate08Posted 3/30/2013 3:59:32 AM
but Mywnn keeps using Caius' form to troll Lightning. if you watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHkto3eqyM. the real Caius thinks lightning is dead because she faded into the chaos before him. which i think was Mywnn moving Lightning out of his way. so why would Lindzei need to troll Lightning when she hasnt done anything to piss her off but Mywnn on the other hand blames Lightning for the destruction of the balance between the two worlds. to further piss Mywnn off Lightning is now working for the son who took her power over the visable world away from her.

im not saying BH yeul is Lindzei because this doesnt make sense. what i am saying that Mywnn also likes to troll lightning by exploiting her weakness. Mywnn hasnt taken Yeul's form because Mywnn already looks like Yeul. Bhuni creates Etro who looks like his mother. Etro kills herself and Lindzei creates Yeul in Etro's image.

So Lumina could be a creation of BH Yeul/Mywnn who is being used to spy on Bhuni by goading infomation out of Lightning. Mywnn wouldnt attack Bhuni head on because he's stronger and would most likely kill her off completely this time.

Lindzei will still need to gaurd Bhuni because Mywnn now has more control over the world and he will be worried about her trying to take back power from him. its like a game of chess and Lightning's the pawn.
#239Elice_CarolPosted 3/30/2013 4:39:42 AM
Hmm....you actually raise a valid point there, my only argument there is that you're making Mwynn out to be a crueler goddess than she actually is, though her granddaughter's death may have something to do with that.

I'm getting more pumped for this game now, I want to know what Bhunivelze looks like, or if he has a human form.
---
"I don't like gays because they may mistreat straight people.'' - MewMewFan
#240kate08Posted 3/30/2013 7:43:41 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Hmm....you actually raise a valid point there, my only argument there is that you're making Mwynn out to be a crueler goddess than she actually is, though her granddaughter's death may have something to do with that.

I'm getting more pumped for this game now, I want to know what Bhunivelze looks like, or if he has a human form.

to be honest we dont know Mywnn. the analects dont mention her so we dont have any real clues about her personalitiy or agenda. all we know is that she used to rule the visable world and that she tasked Etro with protecting the balance between the two worlds. we dont know why Bhunivelze killed her, he may have a good reason for his actions and because he killed his mother we automatically assumed hes going to be an antagonist.

i wonder how he will be portrayed, i dont think he will be mechanical like the Fal'cie but more Humanoid as this seems to be the defult form for most of the gods.