Final Fantasy XIII-2: Fragments After 2

#71Elice_CarolPosted 2/21/2013 9:38:26 AM
Yeah, Lindzei's one task was to awake Bhunivelze when the door was found, which is funny as that means she never had to create humanity or Cocoon.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#72hyro56Posted 2/21/2013 9:43:58 AM
That's not true.

The whole purpose of Cocoon was to open the door. Cocoon's destruction was planned from its creation. Remember that Lindzei believes many sacrifices are required to open the door. While Pulse believes that only the strongest of souls can open it. Moreover, IIRC their job was to open the door and find Mywnn.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#73chaosflame108Posted 2/21/2013 1:53:49 PM
The 13-2 datalogs mention something about "The true crystal land, that not even the gods themselves can reach."

Maybe, that's where Pulse, Lindzei, and Mwynn are? Unless it's the final resting place of the "Gods."
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#74_Dim_Posted 2/21/2013 2:23:09 PM
Bhunivelze's Sleep

"In the physical world, it contains within its form endless chaos. By the will of the deities, it gives birth to all living things. I speak of crystal.

The eternal dream world of the crystal lies within the Unseen World. Even the gods long to find their way to that place. In all crystal, the heart that shines most brightly is called Bhunivelze."

Every l'Cie who turned into crystal had dreams. Maybe is the "eternal dream world of the crystal" mentioned in this fragment. But gods themselves are encased in crystals, like Pulse and Bhunivelze, and probably Lindzei (that Ultimania Omega artwork could be his/her crystal).
#75chaosflame108Posted 2/21/2013 2:57:39 PM(edited)
_Dim_ posted...
Bhunivelze's Sleep

"In the physical world, it contains within its form endless chaos. By the will of the deities, it gives birth to all living things. I speak of crystal.

The eternal dream world of the crystal lies within the Unseen World. Even the gods long to find their way to that place. In all crystal, the heart that shines most brightly is called Bhunivelze."

Every l'Cie who turned into crystal had dreams. Maybe is the "eternal dream world of the crystal" mentioned in this fragment. But gods themselves are encased in crystals, like Pulse and Bhunivelze, and probably Lindzei (that Ultimania Omega artwork could be his/her crystal).

Hmm.....Interesting.

In unseen world? Could this refer to the Void beyond? If that place is connected to the "Eternal Dream world," it would explain how Vanille and Fang were able reach Serah in "Empty Solitude."
---
#76roxas9001Posted 2/21/2013 3:02:57 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
_Dim_ posted...
Bhunivelze's Sleep

Hmm.....Interesting.

In unseen world? Could this refer to the Void beyond? If that place is connected to the "Eternal Dream world," it would explain how Vanille and Fang were able reach Serah in "Empty Solitude."

Unseen World/Realm is Valhalla.
---
Nanomachines, Son
#77Elice_CarolPosted 2/21/2013 3:11:21 PM
The 13-2 datalogs mention something about "The true crystal land, that not even the gods themselves can reach."

Maybe, that's where Pulse, Lindzei, and Mwynn are? Unless it's the final resting place of the "Gods."

When you take into account how the gods themselves haven't reached that place, then I'm guessing Pulse and Lindzei have their own dimensions similar to Orphan's Cradle. Mwynn (I believe) is locked away in the chaos, waiting for the day that she will be freed while simultaneously hoping it will never come. Too bad it did, eh?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
#78chaosflame108Posted 2/21/2013 3:54:46 PM
Unseen World/Realm is Valhalla.

Yes i know, but this "Eternal Dream World" is somewhere in Valhalla.

The void beyond is the shadow of Valhalla, "new worlds" can be created in that place. Vanille and Fang(sleeping crystals) were able to interact with Serah there, so there has to be some kind of connection.

Maybe the void beyond is the eternal dream world itself? Mog said that no one can actually go there, you just wind up there by chance.
---
#79TheHolySummonPosted 2/21/2013 5:12:35 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Yeah, Lindzei's one task was to awake Bhunivelze when the door was found, which is funny as that means she never had to create humanity or Cocoon.

Lindzei had two tasks:

Protect Bhunivelze from those who would do him harm.

Wake Bhunivelze up when the door to Mwynn has been open.
#80Elice_CarolPosted 2/22/2013 12:15:00 PM
I know that, Lindzei most likely left Cocoon so that she could watch over Bhunivelze's crystal until the gate opened. She wouldn't have needed to create humanity for that task, she wasn't born to be a catalyst for Pulse's Focus.
---