Know what I never understood?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Know what I never understood?
3 years ago#11
It's really stupid that they don't have dragons to ride or even aid in battle. That would add some depth to a dragoon's attacks.

Also it'd be neat if you had a dragoon in your party, the dragons wouldn't attack you in random battles as much or not at all. I read somewhere that dragoons are knights of Bahamut. (don't know if that's true but it's a cool thought to me). And Bahamut is king of dragons so maybe dragoons and dragons could have a special bond.
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
3 years ago#12
MagiusNecros posted...
Chaos-Striker posted...
I guess nobody remembers Fang and Gestalt Bahamut =p

Actual living Wyvern, not the Mecha Bobcat.

Funny you should mention that, because Fang also tamed and rode a living Wyvern once although it was brief...or was that mechanical too? I forget.

Not that I'm a die-hard fan of Fang.
~A different breed of gamer
3 years ago#13
DarkKnightCessi posted...
It's really stupid that they don't have dragons to ride or even aid in battle. That would add some depth to a dragoon's attacks.

Also it'd be neat if you had a dragoon in your party, the dragons wouldn't attack you in random battles as much or not at all. I read somewhere that dragoons are knights of Bahamut. (don't know if that's true but it's a cool thought to me). And Bahamut is king of dragons so maybe dragoons and dragons could have a special bond.

Dragoons basically have Bahamut as their patron god of sorts. Evil Dragoons would likely worship Tiamat.
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
3 years ago#14
Dragoons confirmed for Versus.

Not sure about them riding Wyverns though.
3 years ago#15
Chaos-Striker posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
Chaos-Striker posted...
I guess nobody remembers Fang and Gestalt Bahamut =p

Actual living Wyvern, not the Mecha Bobcat.

Funny you should mention that, because Fang also tamed and rode a living Wyvern once although it was brief...or was that mechanical too? I forget.

Not that I'm a die-hard fan of Fang.

Everything in XIII is mechanical.
Look alive, you fools.
3 years ago#16
AngryGFAQer posted...
Dragoons confirmed for Versus.

Not sure about them riding Wyverns though.

If the dragoon lady is any hint then no lol.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
3 years ago#17
An actual dragon? I guess it was too OP for it to occur, maybe.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
3 years ago#18
Elice_Carol posted...
An actual dragon? I guess it was too OP for it to occur, maybe.

Like the one in X???
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Know what I never understood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived