:Lightning reminds me too much of Zero MMX

#1kirusuPosted 2/17/2013 6:34:21 PM
her character development fits too much. from what i gather she had a evil side or did evil things, were as zero was created for evil, but turned good due to unknown circumstances. zero was useless through out the whole game and her only appearance was to just pave the way for the other x. same this same situation applies to lightning. also with zero's death you would expect that be the end of him as well as lightning, but the characters are revived in the most corny ways possible. zero by his body parts and lightning because apparently she is now a goddess, though she can still die so that title for her is useless.

think i been playing too much megaman.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#2MagiusNecrosPosted 2/17/2013 6:36:40 PM
What asinine idea did you acquire to compare Zero to Lightning?
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#3kirusu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:37:49 PM
MagiusNecros posted...

yeah the 2 arent comparable excuse me, but i just thought they are there for fanservice. you know how many times zero has been revived in corny ways?
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#4MagiusNecrosPosted 2/17/2013 6:44:21 PM
kirusu posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

yeah the 2 arent comparable excuse me, but i just thought they are there for fanservice. you know how many times zero has been revived in corny ways?

Inafune originally was gonna have a red megaman but couldn't due to color limitations on NES. Or something.

Zero was asspulled by Inafune many times.
---
#5kirusu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:48:42 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
kirusu posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

Inafune originally was gonna have a red megaman but couldn't due to color limitations on NES. Or something.

Zero was asspulled by Inafune many times.

just like lightning is asspulled by toriyama. this same situation might cause people to lose interest in ff, as well as what it did with megaman. i dont even remember the last time a new megaman game that was x related was announced. it wasnt even finished. sides there is already a red megaman somewhat. freaking blues aka protoman.
---
so you are saying im playing too rough? FOOL
rusted machines should stay home and play with their toasters.
#6MagiusNecrosPosted 2/17/2013 6:55:48 PM
I always liked Bass/Forte the most. Shame his best entry was in Battle Network.
---
#7kirusu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:03:23 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
I always liked Bass/Forte the most. Shame his best entry was in Battle Network.

bass/forte had awesome tune. especially his 8 and 7 versions and gba version. also what about duo's theme? his theme was freaking heroic.
---
so you are saying im playing too rough? FOOL
rusted machines should stay home and play with their toasters.