Crisis Core FF13

#1kirusuPosted 2/17/2013 7:12:52 PM
i can imagine another game like ff7. where as the gameplay is awesome as hell, but sucks on storylines.
---
so you are saying im playing too rough? FOOL
rusted machines should stay home and play with their toasters.
#2ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 7:19:07 PM
kirusu posted...
i can imagine another game like ff7. where as the gameplay is awesome as hell, but sucks on storylines.

Wow. You dissing 7 too?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#3kirusu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:20:57 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kirusu posted...

Wow. You dissing 7 too?

its not that great of a game lol sides this is no diss of 7 im dissing crisis core.
---
#4theofficefan99Posted 2/17/2013 7:34:55 PM
Is this topic implying that Crisis Core's gameplay was "awesome?" >.>
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5kirusu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:37:53 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

and what if it is?
---
#6theofficefan99Posted 2/17/2013 7:53:43 PM
kirusu posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

and what if it is?

I really don't see how Crisis Core's gameplay was "awesome." For one, the DMW mechanic is probably the most stupid mechanic in the series along with XII's License Board and II's level-up mechanic, and the combat itself is far too slow and clunky to be fun. It's basically the ATB of I-IX but a little faster, with only one person, and you're able to move around, and you're limited by a stupid slot machine. Thankfully, they greatly improved Crisis Core's mechanics in Type-0 and they also eliminated that godawful DMW.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#7kupo1705Posted 2/17/2013 7:55:46 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
kirusu posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

and what if it is?

I really don't see how Crisis Core's gameplay was "awesome." For one, the DMW mechanic is probably the most stupid mechanic in the series along with XII's License Board and II's level-up mechanic, and the combat itself is far too slow and clunky to be fun. It's basically the ATB of I-IX but a little faster, with only one person, and you're able to move around, and you're limited by a stupid slot machine. Thankfully, they greatly improved Crisis Core's mechanics in Type-0 and they also eliminated that godawful DMW.

You lost me when you said the License Board is stupid.
#8kirusu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:57:34 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
kirusu posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

and what if it is?

though you have to admit the in battle gameplay was good.
---
#9ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 7:57:56 PM
kupo1705 posted...

Kupo, I'm liking you today.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#10kupo1705Posted 2/17/2013 8:00:45 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Kupo, I'm liking you today.

Good, then I like you too.