They are wasting their time with FFX HD and it doesn't even look improved.

#1EscaSyraPosted 2/18/2013 2:33:53 AM
Thanks SE. You could've worked on something that actually needed the HD treatment, but instead you give us basically a clone of FFX that doesn't even look improved.

It's not like II, V, or VII needed an upgrade, oh no, X definitely was FF that was most in need of an upgrade. /sarcasm
#2kupo1705Posted 2/18/2013 2:34:29 AM
None of them need an upgrade.
#3ReposessionManPosted 2/18/2013 2:34:33 AM
Lol, rant after 4 pics were released and nothing else.

Jesus Christ.
---
Currently playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
#4MesmerilPosted 2/18/2013 2:34:57 AM
Yuna's battle stance changed at least!!
#5EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:35:36 AM
ReposessionMan posted...

Jesus Christ.

Rant after a year with nothing but that to show and it doesn't looks only slightly improved. They didn't need to give X attention just for that.
#6ReposessionManPosted 2/18/2013 2:38:31 AM
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...

Jesus Christ.

Rant after a year with nothing but that to show and it doesn't looks only slightly improved. They didn't need to give X attention just for that.

4 pictures. If you get a stroke after 4 pictures, Versus should be giving you a heart attack by now.

Just chill out, your beloved VII got enough attention, not our fault it was a horible movie, one mediocre game and one awfully bad one.
---
Currently playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
#7Lindaru111Posted 2/18/2013 2:38:40 AM
EscaSyra posted...
Thanks SE. You could've worked on something that actually needed the HD treatment, but instead you give us basically a clone of FFX that doesn't even look improved.

It's not like II, V, or VII needed an upgrade, oh no, X definitely was FF that was most in need of an upgrade. /sarcasm

what about VI,VIII,IX,XII or other FF games in the series getting an remake for god's sake SE?

They don't exist now according to SE!?

I don't know what to believe anymore!
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)
#8EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:40:06 AM
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...

Jesus Christ.

4 pictures. If you get a stroke after 4 pictures, Versus should be giving you a heart attack by now.

Just chill out, your beloved VII got enough attention, not our fault it was a horible movie, one mediocre game and one awfully bad one.

Chill out? I'm chill. You're the one acting all emotional about my opinion that they wasted a year for minor upgrades on a game that didn't need it.
#9kupo1705Posted 2/18/2013 2:41:14 AM
People are going to complain no matter what.

'FFX gets a remake? Where is my FFVII remake!'
'FFVII gets a remake? Where is my FFVI remake!'
'FFVI gets a remake? Where is my FFIX remake!'

Just shut up and play the games.
#10madapocketPosted 2/18/2013 2:41:43 AM
They're wasting their time alright.

Just like you guys on this board.
---
Hurr durr shadow hunter LOL