They are wasting their time with FFX HD and it doesn't even look improved.

#41EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:09:53 AM
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...

That doesn't make sense. Versus is a new game. It deserves more attention than any remake, especially the FFX remake.

I was right. You are emotional.

New game that is in development hell since 2008.

Exactly why they should have released FFX international on PSN like it was and focused on Versus.

I'm not even sure if Versus exists, but they still could've done that and worked on something else instead.

If we are talking about waste of time, how about not giving XIII two unneeded sequels and releasing Versus AND moving on instead?

FFX HD and FFIV and it's 10 thousand remakes are unneeded. FFXIII-2 and Lightning Returns are just unwanted by a lot of people. Doesn't bother me because I'd like to see it end.

Versus won't save anything even if it is released one day. That game will disappoint all these people saying it will save the franchise and I'll have a good chuckle at it.
#42ReposessionManPosted 2/18/2013 2:11:18 AM
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...

That doesn't make sense. Versus is a new game. It deserves more attention than any remake, especially the FFX remake.

Exactly why they should have released FFX international on PSN like it was and focused on Versus.

I'm not even sure if Versus exists, but they still could've done that and worked on something else instead.

If we are talking about waste of time, how about not giving XIII two unneeded sequels and releasing Versus AND moving on instead?

FFX HD and FFIV and it's 10 thousand remakes are unneeded. FFXIII-2 and Lightning Returns are just unwanted by a lot of people. Doesn't bother me because I'd like to see it end.

Versus won't save anything even if it is released one day. That game will disappoint all these people saying it will save the franchise and I'll have a good chuckle at it.

But the way XIII ended, it never needed a sequel. It was as forced as FFIV TAY or X-2. Even more with LR.
---
Currently playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
#43EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:13:01 AM
Even more with LR? How is LR forced? I agree that XIII-2 felt forced, but there's no way LR feels forced after the way XIII-2 ended.
#44ReposessionManPosted 2/18/2013 2:14:32 AM
EscaSyra posted...
Even more with LR? How is LR forced? I agree that XIII-2 felt forced, but there's no way LR feels forced after the way XIII-2 ended.

Toriyama promised us XIII-2 will give Lightning a happy ending. But he tricked us all, hence LR is forced by FFXIII-2. Instead on nagging about XHD taking up time that could be used to make a new game, nag about XIII-2 and LR.

But I guess you won't do it cause you "like" the games, so it's okay.
---
Currently playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
#45Lindaru111Posted 2/18/2013 2:17:41 AM
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...

I'm almost this close being sick and tired of FFIV and it's countless remakes, Kain being an AHole and him being overglorified in dissidia 012 by being an effing forced badass,who killed about 90% of the cast for a stupid reason.

And Versus and FFX HD, we get 4 new pictures about the HD remake and that's it, and nothing new about Versus.

This negativity is consuming my mind...
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)
#46Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/18/2013 3:32:51 AM
Lindaru111 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...

I'm almost this close being sick and tired of FFIV and it's countless remakes, Kain being an AHole and him being overglorified in dissidia 012 by being an effing forced badass,who killed about 90% of the cast for a stupid reason.

And Versus and FFX HD, we get 4 new pictures about the HD remake and that's it, and nothing new about Versus.

This negativity is consuming my mind...

At this point SE are betraying their fans' trusts. And its not working out for the best for SE. They didnt grossed as much as they'd like. Honestly, i would really laugh and be pleased if SE goes bankrupt. Just so they can get the message.

Am i being too harsh? Maybe.
Does SE listen to their fans? NO , NEVER! Wada was in the money business before SE. Its not about fanservice anymore. Yeah, fanservice in terms of LIghtning being a girl n those sexed up characters made SE think that the fans will settle. Well, i dont!
SE wants our money. They dont give a freakin s**** about us. And the fanboys should realise that. All they want is our money. They dont want us to be friends with them, dont want our opinions. Nothing.
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.
#47roxas9001Posted 2/18/2013 6:56:20 AM
ReposessionMan posted...
EscaSyra posted...

Toriyama promised us XIII-2 will give Lightning a happy ending.

Prove it, people around here can never prove this.
---
Nanomachines, Son
#48TiaelPosted 2/18/2013 7:12:41 AM
And running on Vita.
Even Sly 4 looks worse on the Vita than it does the PS3 version.

I'm still waiting for PS3 screens.
---
Playing: Ni no Kuni, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five. Da Bears!
#49MysteryVeilPosted 2/18/2013 7:14:56 AM
Considering I want this game regardless, I don't give a damn how improved it is or not.

They could have done nothing to it and I'd still want it.

Nice to see some new info from Square. :)
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01