Should the OST of XV contain metal?

#21TorgoForeverPosted 2/18/2013 12:03:34 PM
Yes, we need an OST that pounds the blood in your body to kill everything in your opposition as it oozes of pure HATE and DESTRUCTION.
---
Cecily Campbell = Useless Lead
"Oh shut up. I played HDN and other RPGs and I don't care if they either good or bad, they're still good." -MewMewFan
#22SigmaZeroXPosted 2/19/2013 9:48:38 PM
If it contains music similar to Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Lacuna Coil, Dream Theater, and/or Quiet Riot, then I will like it.

If it contains music similar to Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Six Feet Under, or Gorgoroth, then that is pushing it way too much.
---
MegaMan X Command Mission: My video of destroying Ninetails with No Hypers, No Substitutions, and No Deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hawu7f2XUzA
#23EscaSyraPosted 2/19/2013 9:50:49 PM
If it was something that resembled a select few Killswitch Engage or Slipknot songs I'd be all for it.

I don't know if you call that metal though...

I like the harshness with the melodic singing.
#24ExtremeLightPosted 2/19/2013 9:51:51 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Otherworld was excellent, but I think part of its charm is that it sounds like nothing else in the game. That's why I think they should keep certain genres to a bare minimum for FF, stick to what you're good at and stuff.

Agree with this post.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!