Should the OST of XV contain metal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Should the OST of XV contain metal?

User Info: TorgoForever

TorgoForever
3 years ago#21
Yes, we need an OST that pounds the blood in your body to kill everything in your opposition as it oozes of pure HATE and DESTRUCTION.
Cecily Campbell = Useless Lead
"Oh shut up. I played HDN and other RPGs and I don't care if they either good or bad, they're still good." -MewMewFan

User Info: SigmaZeroX

SigmaZeroX
3 years ago#22
If it contains music similar to Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Lacuna Coil, Dream Theater, and/or Quiet Riot, then I will like it.

If it contains music similar to Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Six Feet Under, or Gorgoroth, then that is pushing it way too much.
MegaMan X Command Mission: My video of destroying Ninetails with No Hypers, No Substitutions, and No Deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hawu7f2XUzA

User Info: EscaSyra

EscaSyra
3 years ago#23
If it was something that resembled a select few Killswitch Engage or Slipknot songs I'd be all for it.

I don't know if you call that metal though...

I like the harshness with the melodic singing.

User Info: ExtremeLight

ExtremeLight
3 years ago#24
Elice_Carol posted...
Otherworld was excellent, but I think part of its charm is that it sounds like nothing else in the game. That's why I think they should keep certain genres to a bare minimum for FF, stick to what you're good at and stuff.

Agree with this post.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Should the OST of XV contain metal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived