Lightning Returns Play Arts

#11Plant42Posted 2/22/2013 5:55:57 PM
marcBook posted...
Her legs look way too long on the XIII-2 figure.

Lol yeah I never noticed that. She actually looks decent here in all silver without the color mishmash.
#12MagnaderAlphaPosted 2/23/2013 8:07:13 AM
Square's really been giving Final Fantasy the shaft when it comes to Play Arts. If they were cool, they'd release Play Arts of other games too. I would love to see Final Fantasy VI Play Arts of Kefka, Terra, Locke and Celes, or Final Fantasy IV Play Arts with Cecil, Kain, Rosa and Golbez. Hell, Bartz, Reina/Lenna, Faris and Exdeath would be freakin cool!!! Don't get me started with other franchises. Imagine a Chrono Trigger Play Arts set of Crono, Marle, Lucca and Magus?

From what I've seen at toy conventions(coverage), the Play Arts lines are more, now, about licensing popular game series and creating figures for them. Square's been making figures of Resident Evil, MGS, Halo, Mass Effect, Bayonetta, Arkham Asylum and City. Even FF, like I said above, is getting the shaft. Maybe there's not much demand for FF anymore. I do recall them saying Noel was SUPPOSED to be in the FFXIII-2 line along with Serah(they were sculpting his figure). It's been year or so and nothing. Probably cancelled it. Kinda sad.
#13BlueDragmirePosted 2/23/2013 8:14:38 AM
You sure that isn't a Gundam?
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#14SunburstPosted 2/23/2013 9:18:41 AM
Doesn't even look like Light.
---
There can be only one.