Does lightning return to a hallway?

#11fftspPosted 2/19/2013 5:32:59 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
drsw36 posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Makes zero sense.

What? My post?

No, no. The topic itself. Speaking of hallways. I still wonder how much time we have at the beginning of the game n how much time we can still add to the clock. I dont want to rush in a game.

Well they say they will give you 3 or 4 days and you can build upon that, so so far it seems as if the clock will be managable since you can have it reach 13 days
#12Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/19/2013 5:48:22 PM
fftsp posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
drsw36 posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Makes zero sense.

What? My post?

No, no. The topic itself. Speaking of hallways. I still wonder how much time we have at the beginning of the game n how much time we can still add to the clock. I dont want to rush in a game.

Well they say they will give you 3 or 4 days and you can build upon that, so so far it seems as if the clock will be managable since you can have it reach 13 days

I heard that too. I sure hope they program the clock nicely so you can do many sidequests.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.
#13fftspPosted 2/19/2013 6:01:20 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
fftsp posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
drsw36 posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Makes zero sense.

What? My post?

I heard that too. I sure hope they program the clock nicely so you can do many sidequests.

Yeah, but the clock is quite a major risk it can easily become borderline useless or too restricting. At least it gives sidequests purpose
#14ExtremeLightPosted 2/19/2013 6:19:16 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
drsw36 posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Makes zero sense.

What? My post?

You can't add time. You can delay and shorten.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#15Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/19/2013 6:19:34 PM
fftsp posted...
Yeah, but the clock is quite a major risk it can easily become borderline useless or too restricting. At least it gives sidequests purpose

Yes. Because some quests slows down time while other quests speeds it up. It will be interesting to see how they'll handle it, despite me being tired of Lightning.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.
#16ExtremeLightPosted 2/19/2013 6:20:13 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
fftsp posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
drsw36 posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Makes zero sense.

What? My post?

I thinking maybe a new game + with a longer clock for exploring after beating the game AT LEAST.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#17Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/19/2013 6:31:39 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
I thinking maybe a new game + with a longer clock for exploring after beating the game AT LEAST.

Yes. New game plus like FF X-2. As long as the story is at a decent length, you wont hear anything from me.
---
#18NekoBoyCai(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:22:06 PM(edited)
ExtremeLight posted...
NekoBoyCai posted...
Or is the game fun when I first start, instead of 80 hours in?

It's open world...

Except it isn't. XIII was hallways with a few branches for SEVERAL hours. It was so dull that I didn't play that far into it before switching to Tales of Graces f and never looked back. I'm not trolling, I just want a Final Fantasy game to not be straight lines. At least give me the illusion that I have control.

Lemme put it this way: FFXIII was like a hose you were being squeezed through. You couldn't really explore. Previous FF games are like a funnel. It was clear where you were SUPPOSED to go, but you could easily explore around.
---
Get over it, nerds. DMC is awesome.