nothing (Also LR discussion)

#61Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/19/2013 5:19:16 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
Rofl yeah. Elice is always angry. But Val is always angry too. Is Val Elice? That would be a plot twist.

Nope, definitely not.

Uhm. Kay. Thats good.

That would be pretty funny though.

It would be even more funny if Kupo was behind all them. Even behind Jfielding who loves Big Toriyama until eternity. That would be the biggest plot twist in the history of Gfaqs lol.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.
#62MysteryVeilPosted 2/19/2013 5:22:15 PM
This board would be talking about that one for a while. *laughs*
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#63ExtremeLightPosted 2/19/2013 5:39:19 PM
Innerscope posted...
Well, I guess a paradox is created.

Anyway, LR discussion: How many confirmed characters are there so far? I've seen Lightning (duh), Lumina, and Noel.

SE said the main cast was making a return.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#64bern0990Posted 2/19/2013 7:36:08 PM
Why hasn't anyone mentioned interest in seeing the fal'cie gawds??!? Besides the already debuted seņor Pulse, I want to see zombie Etro, the every secretive Lindzei, and the big bad Bhunivelze!
---
Your time was lost. Yet my adventure continued forward.
Rest in peace, beloved Dweeble. I shall stand guard over your legacy (lvl 22).
#65lamerhaterPosted 2/19/2013 7:37:11 PM
AirplanePilot posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
That implies that I'm a better poster than what others think. Thank you for stroking my ego into full arousal.

What even made you so insecure to want to have your ego stroked anyway? inb4 calling me Pains ally. Im just with him on the private forum, thats it. To the point, you are almost ALWAYSSS ALWAYS ALWAYS angry on this board, who hurt you mi lady? Because it looks like you have bottled up anger you are trying to compensate by being a hostile person. You can go kickboxing to let out all the anger.

If you're on the internet and don't have rage hidden inside your soul, you're obviously not doing it right.
---
The official Penelo of the Duodecim Boards.
"I'll be going too. Every good sky pirate has a partner, right?"
#66LolOkayPosted 2/19/2013 8:33:12 PM
XIII cast has been confirmed. Toriyama said that they'd each get their own episode and conclusion.