So, they are making another Final Fantasy.

#61LightningxFangPosted 2/20/2013 6:23:03 PM
pobatti posted...
LightningxFang posted...
Sane people do. FB is nothing special. Only people with no lives update their FB status and walls. Poatti isnt Val i hope? Rumors say he stalks firemage, thundermage, watermage, whoever they are on FB lol. Looks like this board has relationships with eachother.

No I'm not :)

The only people I follow are family members and people I know in real life. For example, when my dad died early January (which didn't bother me) I kept logging into my sister's page to see all the posts she made clearly milking the situation, when I was aware she (just like me) didn't give a fig. It was highly entertaining :)

I also log into my partner's daughters' Facebook accounts to see 'what is up', because they keep a whole lot of secrets to themselves for 'not wanting to stress their mother', but still put posts on Facebook as they don't know I can see them.

It's fun when you can do things like this - but that's about it. I've never seen the point in having about 300 'friends', or making posts every day, uploading about a million baby photos, sharing inane images and all that nonsense so I don't use Facebook like it's meant to be used. I'd get bored very fast :D

Uhhhhhh. Of all you said is true. Im sorry for your loss. But theres something fishy in that post. Again, very sorry for your loss.
#62pobattiPosted 2/20/2013 7:50:05 PM
LightningxFang posted...
pobatti posted...
LightningxFang posted...
Sane people do. FB is nothing special. Only people with no lives update their FB status and walls. Poatti isnt Val i hope? Rumors say he stalks firemage, thundermage, watermage, whoever they are on FB lol. Looks like this board has relationships with eachother.

No I'm not :)

The only people I follow are family members and people I know in real life. For example, when my dad died early January (which didn't bother me) I kept logging into my sister's page to see all the posts she made clearly milking the situation, when I was aware she (just like me) didn't give a fig. It was highly entertaining :)

I also log into my partner's daughters' Facebook accounts to see 'what is up', because they keep a whole lot of secrets to themselves for 'not wanting to stress their mother', but still put posts on Facebook as they don't know I can see them.

It's fun when you can do things like this - but that's about it. I've never seen the point in having about 300 'friends', or making posts every day, uploading about a million baby photos, sharing inane images and all that nonsense so I don't use Facebook like it's meant to be used. I'd get bored very fast :D

Uhhhhhh. Of all you said is true. Im sorry for your loss. But theres something fishy in that post. Again, very sorry for your loss.

I don't really 'lose' anything. My dad actually left the family behind nearly 20 years ago, and we only found out he'd died because the local council were trying to track his family down. We weren't close or anything - far from it - which is why it was rather humorous seeing the posts my sister made on Facebook, which were funny because I was maybe the only one who knew that she didn't really care as much as she was making out.

We aren't a 'close knit' family by any means - we never meet up, never speak or anything, so having a peek on Facebook from time to time is mildly interesting :)