Do FFvsXIII fans hate this game with a burning passion?

#1LordYggdrasilXXPosted 2/21/2013 10:07:04 AM
I wonder..
#2hyro56Posted 2/21/2013 10:08:30 AM
Can't hate a game you haven't played yet.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#3zodiac_swordPosted 2/21/2013 10:09:09 AM
hyro56 posted...

That's not true at all. :)
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#4BlueDragmirePosted 2/21/2013 10:11:42 AM
hyro56 posted...

Lol, try me.

I mostly care about Versus XIII in that its the huge stumbling block that SE must get around before we have a proper Kingdom Hearts III. And I hate Lightning Returns because its more of the same crap XIII crap.

Let's look back at the history of the old console gens. In the SNES period we started with FFIV and ended with the considerably more advanced FFVI. PS1 era began with FFVII, revolutionary in its own right, but continued to advance in the far more graphically impressive FFVIII and the sublime FFIX. PS2 started with FFX and ended with FFXII.

The PS3 gen... begins and ends with FFXIII. A loop of mediocrity. Where are the advancements? Where are the exciting new stories? Where is the FINAL FANTASY?

All squandered. Either by incompetence or a complete misfocus of the entire company.

So yeah, I goddamn hate FFXIII-3.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#5hyro56Posted 2/21/2013 11:22:13 AM
Welp

You have me sold.

Lightning Returns is the worst Final Fantasy game evar!
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#6CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/21/2013 11:24:03 AM
Don't hate it. Won't be buying it though.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFVIII>FFX>FFIX>FFIV
XIII is...just terrible.
#7HAAH_WAAWPosted 2/21/2013 11:31:17 AM
I'm looking forward to both. :3
#8drsw36Posted 2/21/2013 11:31:53 AM
HAAH_WAAW posted...
I'm looking forward to both. :3

---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#9DarkKnightCessiPosted 2/21/2013 12:31:54 PM
Not hatred just a strong dislike at having yet another XIII game coming out. After XIII I was like let's just get onto the next FF. Then came XIII-2. :/ Now this one...

I don't know if the XIII series is keeping Versus from coming out, I don't think so because different teams working on the games, but it still is aggravating when you get two games you find disappointing and don't want (and now LR) and the one game you find interesting has disappeared into the void. And Type-0...
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#10mad_hax_manPosted 2/21/2013 5:52:06 PM
DarkKnightCessi posted...
Not hatred just a strong dislike at having yet another XIII game coming out. After XIII I was like let's just get onto the next FF. Then came XIII-2. :/ Now this one...

I don't know if the XIII series is keeping Versus from coming out, I don't think so because different teams working on the games, but it still is aggravating when you get two games you find disappointing and don't want (and now LR) and the one game you find interesting has disappeared into the void. And Type-0...

More or less this. Upon its initial release, XIII was the worst received numbered FF since FFII, by both fans and critics. Then XIII-2 was released, was received even worse and sold about 1/3rd the amount XIII did. Meanwhile, T0's localization has been drop and Vs XIII has vanished.

I expected that XIII-2 would get a sequel, but I had hoped that it wouldn't have been such a priority after the poor reception and relatively weak sales of XIII-2
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart