VG 24/7 Interview

#21ayaloren(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 1:28:17 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Interesting, that article seems to imply all the past party members have been corrupted by Chaos; immediate Snow fight incoming.

If that is the case, what's the deal with Hope? Plot twist, or will he always be the "constant" that'll never change and be a support for the entire story?

I'd love to beat up Vanille... And Snow.
---
Some things just can't wait.
#22marcBookPosted 2/22/2013 1:30:45 PM
Ugh, the last thing we need is a sappy, melodramatic scene where Lightning is forced to fight each and every one of her former companions.
---
"The whole building's coming down!"
"This isn't good!!!" YOU THINK!?
#23MagiusNecrosPosted 2/22/2013 1:48:54 PM
She must liberate the souls.

Unless there are those who can't be corrupted if the Chaos deems one to be wicked enough to leave em be.

Like GILGAMESH.

Probably thought, "dude has more arms then he should, he must be Chaotic enough".

:]
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#24MilesTeg420Posted 2/22/2013 1:49:52 PM
marcBook posted...
Ugh, the last thing we need is a sappy, melodramatic scene where Lightning is forced to fight each and every one of her former companions.

Thats the selling point. "You always wanted to kill them, now here's your chance. FF XIII Lightning Returns". End TV spot. Sales increase dramatically.
#25HAAH_WAAWPosted 2/22/2013 1:57:39 PM
_Dim_ posted...
"With the fate of humanity on Lightning’s shoulders, this responsibility will reveal a more emotive site to her typically po-faced exterior. If that wasn’t enough, the very people she’s saving believe she’s actually the harbinger of the apocalypse, due to facts that have become long-muddied in legend."

“The role of the Liberator is to cleanse people’s souls and lead them to a peaceful existence in a new world,” Toriyama continued. “However, some people think that this act is very much like killing them and view the Liberator as a cursed and sinister being."

That alone could bring a lot of interesting situations.

Definitely. I'm very curious as how, exactly, Lightning goes about "cleansing"/"liberating" people's souls. I imagine it isn't a pretty sight. :(
#26chaosflame108Posted 2/22/2013 3:16:39 PM
ayaloren posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Interesting, that article seems to imply all the past party members have been corrupted by Chaos; immediate Snow fight incoming.

If that is the case, what's the deal with Hope? Plot twist, or will he always be the "constant" that'll never change and be a support for the entire story?

I'd love to beat up Vanille... And Snow.

Hope is probably the first "veteran" she meets, and after alleviating him of his affliction he helps out.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#27MysteryVeilPosted 2/22/2013 3:23:16 PM
marcBook posted...

I'm kind of worried about this myself. It's just too predictable. If this did play out, I know I would be quite disappointed.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#28TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/22/2013 6:41:57 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
She must liberate the souls.

Unless there are those who can't be corrupted if the Chaos deems one to be wicked enough to leave em be.

Like GILGAMESH.

Probably thought, "dude has more arms then he should, he must be Chaotic enough".

:]

Than he should, not then.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#29find no fan tar seaPosted 2/23/2013 2:16:24 AM
CheckDaMic posted...
damn.

must not be that deep of a plot to not want to give away any more info.

the plot being connected to the cults seems very shallow. and only one playable character is a turning me off.

i will support the game, as always. but there's no denying its faults already. only thing that came to mind with 13-2 was real time in place of fmvs.

You're a glutton for punishment! And why on earth would you support the game if you know it's going to be crap?
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#30j-fielding95Posted 2/23/2013 2:22:13 AM
find no fan tar sea posted...
CheckDaMic posted...
damn.

must not be that deep of a plot to not want to give away any more info.

the plot being connected to the cults seems very shallow. and only one playable character is a turning me off.

i will support the game, as always. but there's no denying its faults already. only thing that came to mind with 13-2 was real time in place of fmvs.

You're a glutton for punishment! And why on earth would you support the game if you know it's going to be crap?

Doesn't sound like the smartest thing to do.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s