What is the deal with the Final Fantasy fanbase?

#51TiaelPosted 2/22/2013 5:13:11 PM
Even better, too bad Second Chapter is taking forever.
Meanwhile there's TT, Nayuta, Ao, Zero and Sen no Kiseki soon we're behind on.
---
Playing: Ni no Kuni, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five. Da Bears!
#52westontickleePosted 2/22/2013 5:18:36 PM
Jude_Mathis posted...
Jude_Mathis posted...
This board pushed me away from ever posting anything, and when I do it isn't ever serious, because if I ever mention liking Final Fantasy XIII, or the fact that I'm a huge Tales fan and because of my username, I get attacked for it.

That's why I hang around the Tales of Xillia/Xillia 2 boards instead, just tired of overly negative people who hate the game but spend half their days on gamefaqs talking about it.

Yeah, the Xillia boards are actually pretty peaceful. I like going there. :)

The only time there's ever bad/stupid posts on there is when people make fun of the LR posts.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/616012-tales-of-xillia/65503163

Or when people named Jude think they're so tough. XD
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#53Jude_MathisPosted 2/22/2013 6:20:20 PM
Jude_Mathis posted...
Jude_Mathis posted...
This board pushed me away from ever posting anything, and when I do it isn't ever serious, because if I ever mention liking Final Fantasy XIII, or the fact that I'm a huge Tales fan and because of my username, I get attacked for it.

That's why I hang around the Tales of Xillia/Xillia 2 boards instead, just tired of overly negative people who hate the game but spend half their days on gamefaqs talking about it.

The only time there's ever bad/stupid posts on there is when people make fun of the LR posts.

Shut uuuuuup.
---
MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Role-Playing as Girls.
#54westontickleePosted 2/22/2013 8:18:25 PM
Jude_Mathis posted...
Jude_Mathis posted...
Jude_Mathis posted...

Shut uuuuuup.

Ok. Let's bury the hatchet. I think it's time. It's been way too long
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#55Jude_MathisPosted 2/22/2013 8:22:00 PM
Ok. Let's bury the hatchet. I think it's time. It's been way too long

Sure!
---
MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Role-Playing as Girls.
#56samurai1900Posted 2/23/2013 4:44:56 AM
Because all the games differ from each other, that is the very essence of Final Fantasy.

Deny that and you deny life itself.
---
The King of Games has returned! - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#57King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/23/2013 4:54:48 AM(edited)
I used to like FF like you but then I took a copy of FFXIII in the PS3.

But this place is a good place to kill interest in anything you like.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#58kupo1705Posted 2/23/2013 4:53:36 AM
Jude_Mathis posted...

You deserve it for what you did to me.
#59Elice_CarolPosted 2/23/2013 5:33:16 AM
Perhaps we should begin development of the next stage in our evolutionary process.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#60_EggplantWizardPosted 2/23/2013 6:09:04 AM
samurai1900 posted...
Because all the games differ from each other, that is the very essence of Final Fantasy.

Deny that and you deny life itself.

No. I don't believe that the ever-changing nature of the FF games is the problem. I think it's the over-zealous fans that can't keep an open mind about things that is the problem. I'm not defending FFXIII or any other game in the series. I just think that some people are immature, and they can't accept other people's opinions.
Keep an open mind, and just go with the flow; it's a lot better that way.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, King's Field, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.