Final Fantasy XV will be the greatest Final Fantasy ever!

#11Mesmeril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 4:03:24 PM
shinigami_matt posted...
Mesmeril posted...
shinigami_matt posted...
Good one.

Also, didn't you know? Versus is gonna save FF. It's gonna be literary masterpiece that rival the gods. The Messiah of FF. Quality GOTY for sure.

I believe Versus will be good too, but SE hasn't even given us news about it besides fragrance and already the announcement of a new Final Fantasy...

We don't need news. Haven't you seen? Everyone already knows it's gonna be the best. CGI proved it. Versus is what XIII was supposed to be. We don't need to see an actual game to know that. We just know. Toriyoma not working on it = automatically great game. Harr harr.

I will trust you on that and XV as well :)
#12MagnaderAlphaPosted 2/24/2013 4:03:48 PM
I'm saying this while shaking my fist.... "Final Fantasy XV BETTER be the greatest Final Fantasy ever!".
#13westontickleePosted 2/24/2013 4:06:35 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
westonticklee posted...
Well given there hasn't been a mainline CF I haven't been disappointed with, I'm sure this will be no different

You weren't disappointed with XIV 1.0?

I don't play MMOs
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#14King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/24/2013 4:18:12 PM(edited)
Well perhaps it could mark the end of the dark ages for Final Fantasy as it puts the Lightning Saga behind them or perhaps it will be the swan song for Final Fantasy. Either way the best days of Final Fantasy are long gone.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#15TehAssasinPosted 2/24/2013 10:17:38 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
it will be amazing to some terrible to others.. just like every other games ever created..

there is no undisputed best final fantasy and there never will be.

Fixed.
#16imphihungPosted 2/25/2013 12:37:21 PM
It will either be on iOS, sell for $60 and be loved by many.
#17darkphoenix181Posted 2/25/2013 1:36:42 PM
YEAH!
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#18Shadowrider70Posted 2/25/2013 1:50:11 PM
I called this a looong time ago. :/ I don't even need to make a prediction to know this'll be the best.
---
I'm an all around gamer. Hand me a game, I'll play through it, than give a detailed report about it.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#19ExtremeLightPosted 2/25/2013 1:54:22 PM
Mesmeril posted...
I have this gut feeling that XV will be amazing for some reason. I could be wrong, but there is this feeling that people will love it and I have high hopes for it.

Hopefully...

Hope for a game that isn't even announced yet o.o. DOES NOT COMPUTE.
---
Lightning Returns is an abomination.
#20Lelouch71Posted 2/25/2013 3:50:24 PM
While I don't think the franchise needs "saving", I honestly do believe that FFXV will be a Renaissance for the series. It will allows things to begin anew and that's why (and as I predicted) I wanted it to be on 8th gen systems. Versus can close the door on the FNC nonsense and we can start things anew.

I just hope my second wish for FFXV happens. I don't want to see Nomura or Toriyama anywhere near it. I want some new blood and some new ideas.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"