The truth: I hate the Lightning Saga.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. The truth: I hate the Lightning Saga.
4 years ago#1
Lightning? Why her? All she is, is an angry B****. What kind of character send her sister to her doom? Why would anyone loves her? She can go rot in Crystal Stasis Hell!!! And Versus? I ain't care about no Versus. I just love messing with people when they think Versus is alive. XV is the next FF and on the PS4.

Thank you but I'm crossing over.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
4 years ago#2
Good. Let the hate flow through you.
4 years ago#3
This is hilarious.

Though I'm willing to bet that you'll still defend XIII-2, Square Enix, and Toriyama.

And I'm not taking this topic very seriously.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
4 years ago#4
No such thing as Crystal stasis hell. Only Crystal stasis purgatory.
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
4 years ago#5
theofficefan99 posted...
This is hilarious.

Though I'm willing to bet that you'll still defend XIII-2, Square Enix, and Toriyama.

13-2 was a fricking downgrade from 13. I don't even care how much you like 13 that game was god awful too. SE is an old turd. I can't believe people are still here. Toriyama? I know it's Japanese but his name sound girly. No wonder there are so many girl x girl topics. Disgusting.
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
4 years ago#6
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
This is hilarious.

13-2 was a fricking downgrade from 13. I don't even care how much you like 13 that game was god awful too. SE is an old turd. I can't believe people are still here. Toriyama? I know it's Japanese but his name sound girly. No wonder there are so many girl x girl topics. Disgusting.

Now I know this is a joke topic.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
4 years ago#7
Lol, your signature.
4 years ago#8
Welcome to the Dark Side, here is your human skull goblet and a coupon to Wallmart. Enjoy. We have game night every Wednesday.
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
4 years ago#9
kupo1705 posted...
Lol, your signature.

Thank you for reminding me dude.
Lightning Returns is an abomination.
4 years ago#10
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Lol, your signature.

Thank you for reminding me dude.

Good job.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. The truth: I hate the Lightning Saga.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived