The truth: I hate the Lightning Saga.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. The truth: I hate the Lightning Saga.

User Info: MewMewFan

MewMewFan
3 years ago#81
UnderratedGamer posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
Another one of the masses shows his true persona, that he is incapable of grasping the sheer greatness of the Lightning Saga.

There is no greatness. It's a game not some type of godly figure.

Pretty sure it's Spirits Within...best game ever. And apparently I can also play it on my DVD too.

Um, Spirits Within is not a game, it's a movie.
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Neptunia App!

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
3 years ago#82
MewMewFan posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
Another one of the masses shows his true persona, that he is incapable of grasping the sheer greatness of the Lightning Saga.

Pretty sure it's Spirits Within...best game ever. And apparently I can also play it on my DVD too.

Did you not read the '' And apparently I can also play it on my DVD too'' part?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s

MewMewFan
3 years ago#83
j-fielding95 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

Did you not read the '' And apparently I can also play it on my DVD too'' part?

Last time I check, Spirits Within is a movie. I know my stuff since I''m a Final Fantasy fanboy.

Of course you can play it on game consoles, but Spirits Within a game? Pfft, yeah, right! I seen the movie on TV on the Sci-Fi channel and I know for a fact that it's not a game.

j-fielding95
3 years ago#84
MewMewFan posted...

Last time I check, Spirits Within is a movie. I know my stuff since I''m a Final Fantasy fanboy.

Of course you can play it on game consoles, but Spirits Within a game? Pfft, yeah, right! I seen the movie on TV on the Sci-Fi channel and I know for a fact that it's not a game.

You aren't following. DVD. D.....V.......D.

MewMewFan
3 years ago#85
j-fielding95 posted...
MewMewFan posted...

And your point is?

j-fielding95
3 years ago#86
MewMewFan posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
MewMewFan posted...

And your point is?

Nothing.

User Info: Shadowrider70

Shadowrider70
3 years ago#87
MewMewFan posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
MewMewFan posted...

And your point is?

He's been saying that he knows its not a game, or something along the lines...
I'm an all around gamer. Hand me a game, I'll play through it, than give a detailed report about it.
PSN: Shadowrider74

User Info: Destroyer_Mage

Destroyer_Mage
3 years ago#88
MewMewFan posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
MewMewFan posted...

And your point is?

Whoosh!!!!
*Goes over MewMewfans head*
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier

User Info: jp255

jp255
3 years ago#89
theofficefan99 posted...
I have nothing to "confess," since I've been honest with my posts. I was never compelled to lie or anything.

Also, come on, guys. Who would be bored enough to role-play as a fan for months? A few days, maybe, but that's it. ExtremeLight is either playing a joke or he's "trying out the dark side" for a day to see how it is since he's probably realized that we're damn good at arguing and he knows that Square Enix has a ton of issues.

damn good at arguing? hmm, I would say you are allright. 7/10.

As for trying out the darkside. What is the point of the darkside?

User Info: Shadowrider70

Shadowrider70
3 years ago#90
jp255 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
I have nothing to "confess," since I've been honest with my posts. I was never compelled to lie or anything.

Also, come on, guys. Who would be bored enough to role-play as a fan for months? A few days, maybe, but that's it. ExtremeLight is either playing a joke or he's "trying out the dark side" for a day to see how it is since he's probably realized that we're damn good at arguing and he knows that Square Enix has a ton of issues.

damn good at arguing? hmm, I would say you are allright. 7/10.

As for trying out the darkside. What is the point of the darkside?

It's beautiful over here. Nice grass, cool fields, and haters galore. Over there though... *Shivers*
I'm an all around gamer. Hand me a game, I'll play through it, than give a detailed report about it.
PSN: Shadowrider74
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. The truth: I hate the Lightning Saga.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived