Is it so weird that I'm having fun so much to play FFIX than FFXIII series over

#11kirusuPosted 2/25/2013 7:02:42 PM
mistermikeymike posted...
You're telling me that one of the worst games in the series is less fun than playing one of the best games in the series?

that depends of what you call worst. ff9 was not that bad. even with its slow paced battle system.
---
so you are saying im playing too rough? FOOL
rusted machines should stay home and play with their toasters.
#12ZeroBeattPosted 2/25/2013 7:05:42 PM
kirusu posted...
You're telling me that one of the worst games in the series is less fun than playing one of the best games in the series?

that depends of what you call worst. ff9 was not that bad. even with its slow paced battle system.

Lol read his post again.
TC said he likes playing IX more than XIII
He replies with "You think one of the worst games is less fun than one of the best?"
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#13kirusuPosted 2/25/2013 7:07:22 PM
ZeroBeatt posted...
kirusu posted...

Lol read his post again.
He replies with "You think one of the worst games is less fun than one of the best?"
---

i must be blind right now as i dont see where he said either game was the worst or best
---
#14ZeroBeattPosted 2/25/2013 7:10:09 PM
kirusu posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
kirusu posted...

Lol read his post again.
---

i must be blind right now as i dont see where he said either game was the worst or best

Oops my mistake, I mean to say "One of the best" and "One of the worse."

---
---
#15kirusuPosted 2/25/2013 7:11:17 PM
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

okay i understand that much but which one is one of the worse or best again. you didnt answer that question
---
#16ZeroBeattPosted 2/25/2013 7:17:03 PM
kirusu posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

okay i understand that much but which one is one of the worse or best again. you didnt answer that question

TC says "I'm having more fun playing IX than the XIII series"
mistermikeymike replies with:
"You're telling me that one of the worst (referring to XIII) games in the series is less fun than playing ((((keep this in mind because TC had said he had more fun with IX than XIII))) one of the best (referring to IX) games in the series? It's just humorous sarcasm. He's pretending to be shocked lol.
---
---