Your emotion if square enix decides to not make this game afterall?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Your emotion if square enix decides to not make this game afterall?
3 years ago#1
just curious. i wonder how you guys would actually feel once they say to hell with this game and just release a could have been information. then they would work on something else. just a possible thought
so you are saying im playing too rough? FOOL
rusted machines should stay home and play with their toasters.
3 years ago#2
http://qikr.co/files/pics/7/7891063045257.jpg
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
3 years ago#3
That won't happen.
3 years ago#4
Indifferent.
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
3 years ago#5
Hell no! This game will be made and recieved good scores and crap! SE rarely cans a game unlike the evil gaming company known as Capcom!
Got the Neptunia App! Now getting Victory on March 12!
3 years ago#6
kirusu posted...
just curious. i wonder how you guys would actually feel once they say to hell with this game and just release a could have been information. then they would work on something else. just a possible thought

Seems extremely unlikely. Nothing to suggest they would, release date, additional trailers, a game which they already have assets for and the time to give up and work on something else(which is pretty vague, do you mean a brand new PS3 game?) would have been much earlier in development wouldn't it?
3 years ago#7
my emotion would be to shake my head but realize this is the company that revealed FFXIII versus in 2006 or whenever that was
Most nostalgic games: FF6-FF8, Megaman Legends 1-2, Legends of Legaia, Starcraft 1, Metal Gear Solid 1, Xenosaga ep 1, Champions of Norrath 1-2
3 years ago#8
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2oihi8aWL1qk4wvj.gif
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
3 years ago#9
Interesting thread.

i would understand why, but if you have a vision, and one that is planned for a trilogy then you should envision it.

Again, i understand why they would decide not to, so its ok. It would hurt for a while, but like always, time heals all. If after a certain amount of time you are still feeling down then you should probably go see a doctor.

Mutual respect and equality are my lords. Self-awareness being another.
3 years ago#10
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Indifferent.

This. I'm not hyped for this game. And I'm not pissed off with it either. If it got canceled nothing would change.
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Your emotion if square enix decides to not make this game afterall?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived