'FFX HD graphics on par with FFXIII'

#111Iampony1Posted 2/28/2013 4:27:19 PM
AngryGFAQer posted...
"Additionally, Aibo suggested that Square
Enix, may be spiffing up Final Fantasy X-2 in a
similar fashion as well."

What the ****?

How about pushing for Type-0, Bravely Default, XV and lolVersus out first before wasting even more time and resource on remaking another old game.

Because they are stupid and they need to ask you to be exited for the announcement at E3
---
O well, it was dead after the "To be Continued" anyway
#112LuBu1975Posted 2/28/2013 4:51:22 PM
kirusu posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
What's your point? XIII getting a sequel was common sense imo. Don't count XII cos it was released on a different system thus more of a port than a sequel.

its a sequel man. regardless of whether or not it was on another system does not mean it cant be a sequel. accept that its a sequel. it was made. deal with it.

That's like saying the PSP Assassins Creed or Uncharted were sequels. They're refered to as ports. Also X had X-2, XIII had XIII-2. Why didn't they call it XII-2? Cos it wasn't a sequel.
---
Playing: Ken's Rage 2, AC3, MG Rising.
Watching: Hokuto No Ken. Reading: ASoIaF (again).
#113kirusuPosted 2/28/2013 4:55:13 PM
LuBu1975 posted...
kirusu posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
What's your point? XIII getting a sequel was common sense imo. Don't count XII cos it was released on a different system thus more of a port than a sequel.

its a sequel man. regardless of whether or not it was on another system does not mean it cant be a sequel. accept that its a sequel. it was made. deal with it.

That's like saying the PSP Assassins Creed or Uncharted were sequels. They're refered to as ports. Also X had X-2, XIII had XIII-2. Why didn't they call it XII-2? Cos it wasn't a sequel.

they called crisis core ff7 and it was a prequel though it did not have a -2 behind it. they called ff4 TAY not ff4-2. its a sequel. you honestly think that they would call every sequel to the games they did ff-2? this is not called ff13-3 yet its a sequel. how is this not a sequel?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
#114find no fan tar seaPosted 2/28/2013 5:34:24 PM
Tiael posted...
X-2 HD International with the Psychic, Festival-Goer and Bare dresspheres, extra garment grids, the Creature Create system where you can catch up to 150+ "monsters", Tidus, Auron, Kimahri, Strongest Shinra, Seymour, Jecht, majority having their own small storylines, and Last Mission with the Yadonoki Tower 3 months after the events of X-2.

I enjoyed the gameplay of X-2 a lot and the dressphere system, so I wouldn't mind seeing X-2 HD after, if X and X-2 HD are based on International.
And the PS3 release will look better than the Vita ones.

OMG, i'm so getting FFX and FFX-2 HD now!! DOes anyone know how much they're charging it? half price? or full price like other new PS3 games?
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#115find no fan tar seaPosted 2/28/2013 5:35:52 PM
Romangelo posted...
Awesome.

This alone makes the PS3 better than PS4.

I don't think So. I bet SquareEnix will release FFX & FFX-2 UD (ultra definition) on PS4 when the time comes!
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#116MrKennedy320Posted 2/28/2013 9:07:18 PM
They should've just optimized the code for the PS2 games for PSN download and be done with it. I'd pay to have X and XII work on my slim PS3.

Focus energy, money, and resources on developing/finishing new titles that DON'T include Lightning.
---
GT: MrKennedy320
PSN: MrKennedy320
#117ExtremeLightPosted 2/28/2013 9:52:06 PM
MrKennedy320 posted...
They should've just optimized the code for the PS2 games for PSN download and be done with it. I'd pay to have X and XII work on my slim PS3.

Focus energy, money, and resources on developing/finishing new titles that DON'T include Lightning.

I rather have a disc copy.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
#118RomangeloPosted 3/1/2013 12:38:40 AM
MrKennedy320 posted...

only if Sony bought the team that made PCSX2 to replace their garbage emulator.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I