Whiniest character in the series?

#51TiaelPosted 3/6/2013 11:53:05 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
TorgoForever posted...

Or maybe that was just TAY where we were supposed to believe he couldn't find a new woman after SEVENTEEN YEARS.

*desire to ever play TAY slowly decreasing"

Harley.
And it's included with the FFIV CC, you should play it.
---
Hoping for: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Dragon Quest VII 3DS localization.
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#52VanilleHopenPosted 3/6/2013 12:00:49 PM
anyone who says hope honestly I don't even.. UM HI HE was 14.... 14 years old.. Think of all the stuff that poor child went through throughout the course of ff xiii... What were most of you doing at the age of 14??? Putting lost teeth under your pillow so the tooth fairy could give you an allowance.that's what you were doing..

Now look at Hope... A leader, a Ruler of the peoples... rebuilding Civilization and giving life to the human race...

just eat ya'lls potatoe chips and leave him be..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#53roxas9001Posted 3/6/2013 12:01:22 PM
Cloud
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#54Elice_CarolPosted 3/6/2013 12:04:33 PM
What were most of you doing at the age of 14??? Putting lost teeth under your pillow so the tooth fairy could give you an allowance.that's what you were doing..

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/3%20Times%20The%20Crap/lol30_zpsac55d3d7.jpg
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#55zodiac_swordPosted 3/6/2013 12:05:29 PM
roxas9001 posted...
Cloud

http://youtu.be/NIgfiSzCy1o
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#56InnerscopePosted 3/6/2013 12:08:14 PM
Failure
anyone who says hope honestly I don't even.. UM HI HE was 14.... 14 years old.. Think of all the stuff that poor child went through throughout the course of ff xiii... What were most of you doing at the age of 14??? Putting lost teeth under your pillow so the tooth fairy could give you an allowance.that's what you were doing..

Now look at Hope... A leader, a Ruler of the peoples... rebuilding Civilization and giving life to the human race...

---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#57RintinsinPosted 3/6/2013 12:18:57 PM
VanilleHopen posted...

Regardless of age he was whining. They just wrote all that being the leader of man and all that rubbish so he wasnt looked at like how the majority of posters (on this thread alone) view him. Damage was already done though. The 14 year old me would hate Hope the complaining and whining was punished out of me by like 10. Also think about what kids did not to long ago you know when there was child labor and with squires and what not.... Hope trying to wear chain mail alone tickles me. At least Hope didn't have to go through what Roman and Greek boys had to...
#58Panda_KunPosted 3/6/2013 12:26:28 PM
Sazh.
---
"To be a man, you must have honor and a p****!"
#59mahroflcopterPosted 3/6/2013 12:37:26 PM
VanilleHopen posted...

I seriously hope you didn't still believe in the Tooth Fairy when you were 14.

Hope crying and being vulnerable is fine. The fact that he went off the goddamn deep end and decided "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna kill the man who tried to save my mother from falling to death after she herself made the decision to fight despite Snow's reservations in cold blood because I need someone to blame." is why most people couldn't stand him.

Hope becoming a ruler was just part of his blatantly new characterization of "He's a super genius who can build planets, can solve the world's troubles, can create time manipulation devices, and can create paradox weapons... All by the age of 27!" He managed to get a dozen PHD's from a dozen different science fields in the span of less than 13 years when before he showed nothing more than slightly above average intelligence. Okay, sure.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#60Elice_CarolPosted 3/6/2013 12:44:39 PM
Now now, Cheef. My flatmate's a genius when it comes to stuff like languages and maths, but outside of that she has very little common sense and I find her to be quite ditzy. This one time, she.....never mind.

Point being, just because you can make some dumb decisions here and there doesn't mean you're universally unintelligent. 14 year olds might not believe in the tooth fairy, but I'm sure they're capable of making irrational decisions when put under stressful conditions. Don't you agree?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/