Best and Worst Protagonist in the Series

#111RomangeloPosted 3/8/2013 9:40:32 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

The blatant fact is Steiner is incomplete without his best weapon.

We just told you how to make Steiner obtain everything Excalibur 2 has to offer without getting it.

Have some honor and admit you were wrong.

he still incomplete since you missed his ultimate weapon.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#112DragoonGriffithPosted 3/8/2013 9:42:08 AM
Val was right.

People who dislike FF9 literally have to nitpick in order to justify why the game isn't as good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ugfYWuG.gif
#113KittenSndwchmkrPosted 3/8/2013 9:43:34 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Val was right.

People who dislike FF9 literally have to nitpick in order to justify why the game isn't as good.

Of course.

Look at them struggle about an optional collectors weapon that won't make any change at all to Steiner, saying without it he is incomplete.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#114LuBu1975Posted 3/8/2013 9:57:46 AM
LuBu1975 posted...

We just told you how to make Steiner obtain everything Excalibur 2 has to offer without getting it.

I'm a man of honour. If I was wrong I would admit it. In this case I'm right so I can't. The fact is that you can only equip one weapon. No other weapon provides everything Excalibur 2 has in one. Yes you can mix and match like a hobo but it's not good enough imo.

It's funny how you guys are stooping to the level of calling his best weapon a collectors piece to defend this.

Have some honour and admit the quest was a stupid idea and IX would've been better without it.
---
Playing: Ken's Rage 2, AC3, MG Rising.
Watching: Hokuto No Ken. Reading: ASoIaF (again).
#115TorgoForeverPosted 3/8/2013 9:59:36 AM
LuBu1975 posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

I'm a man of honour. If I was wrong I would admit it. In this case I'm right so I can't. The fact is that you can only equip one weapon. No other weapon provides everything Excalibur 2 has in one. Yes you can mix and match like a hobo but it's not good enough imo.

It's funny how you guys are stooping to the level of calling his best weapon a collectors piece to defend this.

Have some honour and admit the quest was a stupid idea and IX would've been better without it.

A completely optional challenge catered to speedrunners is dishonorary. Wat?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pop1shL.jpg
"Oh shut up. I played HDN and other RPGs and I don't care if they either good or bad, they're still good." -MewMewFan
#116KittenSndwchmkrPosted 3/8/2013 10:01:04 AM
LuBu1975 posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

What the **** are you even talking about at this point?

Mix and match? Learn the goddamn skills from other weapons and equip the regular excalibur, that way you have everything Excalibur 2 gives you.

Is simple logic so much to ask about?
---
#117RomangeloPosted 3/8/2013 10:18:21 AM
LuBu1975 posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

What the **** are you even talking about at this point?

Mix and match? Learn the goddamn skills from other weapons and equip the regular excalibur, that way you have everything Excalibur 2 gives you.

Is simple logic so much to ask about?

no matter how you do you still missed the Excalibur II.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#118KittenSndwchmkrPosted 3/8/2013 10:20:46 AM
Romangelo posted...

no matter how you do you still missed the Excalibur II.

Which is nothing more than an unnedeed collectors item for people who want a challenge.
---
#119LuBu1975Posted 3/8/2013 10:38:13 AM
Poor guy is struggling to defend his game now. This will be my last response regarding this cos I know I've won the argument.

Excalibur is not Steiner's second best weapon it's his third. No one will equip it when they get Ragnarok. So that argument of yours fails as well. All the claims made about max damage are most likely referring to Ragnarok. So as I said you'll always have to mix and match like a hobo depending on whether you want a powerful weapon or Holy damage.

Now drop it cos you lose.
---
Playing: Ken's Rage 2, AC3, MG Rising.
Watching: Hokuto No Ken. Reading: ASoIaF (again).
#120KittenSndwchmkrPosted 3/8/2013 10:39:25 AM
Yeah, I am dropping it.

But it's cause I will lose my self respect if I will keep arguing with primordial ooze.
---