Best and Worst Protagonist in the Series

#61LuBu1975Posted 3/8/2013 3:57:16 AM
A quote does not define a person actions do. I could make a quote for myself that is entirely bs. Won't mean i can use it contrary to all my actions.

As for my examples why can't you accept them cos they're two hours into the game? That's weak logic.

Also you haven't given me an example of me being wrong cos firstly it's opinion and secondly it isn't even wrong since you choose to ignore my reasons.
---
Playing: Ken's Rage 2, AC3, MG Rising.
Watching: Hokuto No Ken. Reading: ASoIaF (again).
#62DragoonGriffithPosted 3/8/2013 3:59:16 AM
Ragnarokius, why are you arguing with someone who slept through FFIX?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ugfYWuG.gif
#63ReposessionManPosted 3/8/2013 3:59:16 AM
LuBu1975 posted...
cos

cos

*Cause.
---
What a thrill, With darkness and silence through the night,
what a thrill, I'm searching and I'll melt into you...
#64LuBu1975Posted 3/8/2013 4:06:37 AM(edited)
ReposessionMan posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
cos

cos

*Cause.

Don't try to correct me cos you'll look stupid. Cos is short for because not cause. Cause is a totally different word lol.
---
#65ReposessionManPosted 3/8/2013 4:08:35 AM
LuBu1975 posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
cos

cos

*Cause.

Don't try to correct me cos you'll look stupid. Cos is short for because not cause. Cause is a totally different word lol.

Thank you for that wonderful double fail. You must be a XIII fan.
---
#66ragnarokiusPosted 3/8/2013 4:11:25 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...

Good question, he's either trolling or stupid and only played the first few scenes of the game.

Let it be clear I am not directly insulting that user.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#67ragnarokiusPosted 3/8/2013 4:12:25 AM
LuBu1975 posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
cos

cos

*Cause.

That answers that, rofl.
---
#68LuBu1975Posted 3/8/2013 4:18:15 AM(edited)

Totally understandable since it is a snorefest. But seriously i've played it numerous times and it is far weaker than the other FFs of it's time. I would go as far as to say it only surpasses the snes FFs.

The flaws in that game are numerous and galling. Here's one major example. As we all know one of the goals 99% of rpg players play for is 100% completion. This stupid game comes out with an absurd side-quest (12 hours to reach the end) which makes sure that that will never be possible. Either you'll get the sword and miss the majority of the rest of the game (including cut-scenes) or you'll not get it and have an incomplete Steiner. They weren't even smart enough to duplicate the ability of the sword onto another easier to obtain weapon.

There are many, many other flaws but this one was unforgivable.
---
#69ReposessionManPosted 3/8/2013 4:19:19 AM
That is the dumbest complaint about a game I ever heard in my entire life.

Guess IX is so good that trolls must complain about side quests.
---
#70ragnarokiusPosted 3/8/2013 4:23:16 AM
LuBu1975 posted...

Totally understandable since it is a snorefest. But seriously i've played it numerous times and it is far weaker than the other FFs of it's time. I would go as far as to say it only surpasses the snes FFs.

The flaws in that game are numerous and galling. Here's one major example. As we all know one of the goals 99% of rpg players play for is 100% completion. This stupid game comes out with an absurd side-quest (12 hours to reach the end) which makes sure that that will never be possible. Either you'll get the sword and miss the majority of the rest of the game (including cut-scenes) or you'll not get it and have an incomplete Steiner. They weren't even smart enough to duplicate the ability of the sword onto another easier to obtain weapon.

There are many, many other flaws but this one was unforgivable.

Care to name one more than like twelve people care about? And one that isn't just common knowledge or from the opening scene of the game? Nothing you've said so far actually sounds like its coming from someone who has played the game. Certainly not numerous times, inexplicably,
---