FF needs a villain like Luca Blight.

#81RomangeloPosted 3/14/2013 12:17:38 PM
guyz! I just set my new record! I play Sword Art Online and quit after 2 minutes. the game sucks!!!
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#82SteelCurtain17Posted 3/14/2013 1:18:57 PM
Romangelo posted...
_EggplantWizard posted...
Romangelo posted...
I heard a lot of praise for Suikoden II

so I started playing the first Suikoden.

fell asleep after 15 minutes.

deleted it from my PSP.

what a waste.

15 minutes? You must have ADD.

it wasn't my fault. the game fail to make a good first impression, so I didn't gave it a chance. very simple.

at least these cheapass companies should have tried to make some quality graphics or opening FMV.

that's why FF is the best.

the bombing mission, Squall vs. Seifer, Sin attacks Zanarkand, Lightning on the train, Lightning vs. Caius in Vahalla.... that's how SE make a great first impression.

those dumbass newbie companies don't even know how to make it right. even I, a player know more than them.

Why is IX so far down your list ? lol
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
#83OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/14/2013 1:36:59 PM
dr. pepper 10 doesnt taste like diet soda. O_O IT IS MAGIC.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#84RomangeloPosted 3/14/2013 10:41:17 PM
SteelCurtain17 posted...
Romangelo posted...
Romangelo posted...

deleted it from my PSP.

what a waste.

it wasn't my fault. the game fail to make a good first impression, so I didn't gave it a chance. very simple.

at least these cheapass companies should have tried to make some quality graphics or opening FMV.

the bombing mission, Squall vs. Seifer, Sin attacks Zanarkand, Lightning on the train, Lightning vs. Caius in Vahalla.... that's how SE make a great first impression.

those dumbass newbie companies don't even know how to make it right. even I, a player know more than them.

bad art style.

bad setting.

slow battle system

bad load time

bad characters

bad gameplay
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#85_EggplantWizardPosted 3/14/2013 11:19:52 PM
Romangelo posted...
SteelCurtain17 posted...
Romangelo posted...
Romangelo posted...

deleted it from my PSP.

what a waste.

bad art style.

bad setting.

slow battle system

bad load time

bad characters

bad gameplay

Do you like ANY of the older FF games? ...just wondering.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, King's Field, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Secret of Mana, and Terraria.
#86RomangeloPosted 3/14/2013 11:29:06 PM

5, 6, 7, 8
---
#87_EggplantWizardPosted 3/14/2013 11:37:06 PM
Romangelo posted...

5, 6, 7, 8

OK. Cool.
VI, VII, and VIII are some of my faves.
I finished V, but the story was pretty out there. ...more out there than FFVIII's story. ...love the job system, though.
...just took a closer look at your sig. if you're a fan of FFX, then you're a friend of mine.
Rock on!
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, King's Field, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Secret of Mana, and Terraria.
#88UnderratedGamerPosted 3/15/2013 4:53:17 AM
jp255 posted...
I have not played enough of suikoden II to know who Luca Blight is. I am in the same boat as Romangelo in that I played 15 minutes or so and never went back to it.

I liked Kuja and Seymour the most out of the FFs that I have played. I'd like to see more villains like Seymour that attempt to justify their actions using logic that is reasonable on some level.

Side note. Yuji, your sig sucks. If you are not trying to convince anyone that your statement about Sazh is true, what is for? to reinforce your own views? To sustain the confirmation bias?

Then you don't necessarily have anything to say about Luca because you and Roman never played the game let alone enough.

He also said that he played the FIRST Suikoden, not the second.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#89Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:45:46 AM(edited)
Eye cahnt buleev eet's naht buttah !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszIaNpYILY
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
Yuji Kaido - Sniper of Butthurt Fanboys. Kill count: 62
#90Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:59:43 PM
Sleepy.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
Yuji Kaido - Sniper of Butthurt Fanboys. Kill count: 62