Final Fantasy needs some unconventionally attractive female characters

#1ChimpsonabusPosted 3/16/2013 5:26:48 PM
Most of the female characters in Final Fantasy conform to standard notions of attractiveness in terms of face/body shape, etc. I would like to see more unconventionally attractive women in the Final Fantasy series, who perhaps don't have AAA looks but they have some indefinable quality that makes them attractive.

Specifically, I want a Final Fantasy character based on actress Tamzin Merchant.
#2zodiac_swordPosted 3/16/2013 5:45:46 PM
No it does. It does need more black people, Mexicans, fat people, Native Americans, Gay people,etc. It doesn't need to be "darker" and have more gore and swearing. Instead of demanding these things from FF, go to a series who's style and atmosphere fills that void.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#3dils-dPosted 3/16/2013 6:14:35 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
No it does. It does need more black people, Mexicans, fat people, Native Americans, Gay people,etc. It doesn't need to be "darker" and have more gore and swearing. Instead of demanding these things from FF, go to a series who's style and atmosphere fills that void.

I don't think that's what TC asked for.
---
http://youtu.be/iwyC2PW3vc8
#4kratoscar2008Posted 3/16/2013 6:26:47 PM
FF needs to return to shape and being a good series.

I need FF girls to be Big Breasted, i mean the last one we got was LuLu after that flat chests everywhere.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#5MalakTawusPosted 3/16/2013 6:31:31 PM
TC, imo Agni seems to be exactly what you are asking for.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#6TheHolySummonPosted 3/16/2013 6:36:05 PM
Chimpsonabus posted...
Most of the female characters in Final Fantasy conform to standard notions of attractiveness in terms of face/body shape, etc. I would like to see more unconventionally attractive women in the Final Fantasy series, who perhaps don't have AAA looks but they have some indefinable quality that makes them attractive.

Specifically, I want a Final Fantasy character based on actress Tamzin Merchant.

Agreed.
#7TheHolySummonPosted 3/16/2013 6:36:54 PM
zodiac_sword posted...

Besides the darker and gore and swearing (though it could have some degree of that, and in a way already does - or did), I totally agree.
#8mahroflcopterPosted 3/16/2013 7:42:40 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...

I need FF girls to be Big Breasted, i mean the last one we got was LuLu after that flat chests everywhere.

If you think Lightning, Serah, Fang, and Vanille are flat then I have to ask: When was the last time you actually saw a girl outside of magazines and video games? Most girls aren't rockin' DD's in tight shirts all day long. Final Fantasy XIII's women are realistically proportioned. Go play Soul Caliber or Dead or Alive if you want to ogle at virtual women with unnaturally large breasts with impractically skimpy outfits.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#9kratoscar2008Posted 3/16/2013 7:47:21 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

If you think Lightning, Serah, Fang, and Vanille are flat then I have to ask: When was the last time you actually saw a girl outside of magazines and video games? Most girls aren't rockin' DD's in tight shirts all day long. Final Fantasy XIII's women are realistically proportioned. Go play Soul Caliber or Dead or Alive if you want to ogle at virtual women with unnaturally large breasts with impractically skimpy outfits.

Well its a videogame, and is a japanese RPG so i want Big breasts, let those flat chested to western RPGs hopefully we will get a Tifa equivalent in FF 15.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#10DragoonGriffithPosted 3/16/2013 7:50:43 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
Final Fantasy XIII's women are realistically proportioned. Go play Soul Caliber or Dead or Alive if you want to ogle at virtual women with unnaturally large breasts with impractically skimpy outfits.

Serah and Vanille look like sticks almost, though. It's like they were trying to appeal to top models or people who like women with barely meat on them.

The game in the series with the best body proportions was probably FFXII.
They looked both hot and healthy (ignoring that Fran isn't human).
---
http://i.imgur.com/ugfYWuG.gif