XIII-2 saved my life (minor spoilers)

#1MagmaYoshiPosted 3/17/2013 9:42:58 PM
So I've been re-playing XIII-2 recently. I got to the Yaschas Massif -010 AF (where the eclipse is happening. I talked to Chocolina and she made a comment about how the eclipse wasn't her fault, because she paid the electric bill.

That reminded me that I needed to pay the electric bill. Today was the last day I could've done so before it would've been late. My credit rating would've taken a hit fo sho.

Thanks Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Chocolina!
#2TheGreatPotatoPosted 3/17/2013 9:49:54 PM
Meh.

Still better than a dils-d thread.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#3_EggplantWizardPosted 3/17/2013 10:31:32 PM
MagmaYoshi posted...
So I've been re-playing XIII-2 recently. I got to the Yaschas Massif -010 AF (where the eclipse is happening. I talked to Chocolina and she made a comment about how the eclipse wasn't her fault, because she paid the electric bill.

That reminded me that I needed to pay the electric bill. Today was the last day I could've done so before it would've been late. My credit rating would've taken a hit fo sho.

Thanks Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Chocolina!

Not paying your electric bill is hardly life-threatening. ...same goes for having a bad credit rating.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, King's Field, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Secret of Mana, and Terraria.
#4RomangeloPosted 3/18/2013 12:50:02 AM
XIII-2 is the best game of 2012.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#5CheckDaMicPosted 3/18/2013 12:57:25 AM
I can relate.

When i first moved back to New Jersey here, everyone i knew had moved away, so games like Arham Asylum and Final Fantasy 13 were there for me while got through my first year of college.

13 was my first RPG since 10, so it hit me kinda hard. I appreciated the story and went on to 13-2.

So much stress in between those times, 13-2 came at a time where i just wanted to be alone and do my own thing. For 8 months i sacrificed making a combo video for it, which has left an everlasting effect on me.

I appreciate the games i have invested so much time to, and im glad im doing so well today. These games were there for me when i needed.

Shoutouts to Lords of Shadow and MK as well.
#6ReposessionManPosted 3/18/2013 1:02:32 AM
Look, it's the Best Character Poll guy.
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2.
#7MysteryVeilPosted 3/18/2013 2:02:15 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Meh.

Still better than a dils-d thread.

Not really.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#8UnderratedGamerPosted 3/18/2013 2:07:04 AM
XIII-2 saved my life too.

I was walking on the side walk when a wild vicious dog appeared. Luckily I had the game on me, so I threw the game on the road where the dog ran after it getting hit by a car moments afterwards.

Thank you XIII-2 :D
---
Regardless of what anyone says, everyone in the world is an Agnostic considering what we truly know.
#9zodiac_swordPosted 3/18/2013 3:09:10 AM
Your title got me prepared to laugh, but your story didn't live up to my expectations. I am disappoint.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#10EminentFatePosted 3/18/2013 3:10:07 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
Your title got me prepared to laugh, but your story didn't live up to my expectations. I am disappoint.

---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.