Yeah, FFX-2 International has been confirmed for localization along with FFX.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Yeah, FFX-2 International has been confirmed for localization along with FFX.
3 years ago#11
Both are international versions, so I'll definitely be picking them up. Vita will have to come another time, since I know that crap is going to be more expensive.
PSN: dragonkyn20
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
3 years ago#12
i cant stand this game at all, you want to know what a bad ff game is?. play this and complete it 100% you wont make it. the cheesy, girly, pointless plot will make you mentally ill within hours of playing it. you cant say i didnt warn you.

i am interested in X hd but im not buying it at full price because i still own the orginal.
3 years ago#13
Finally a good move by SE.
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
3 years ago#14
kate08 posted...
i cant stand this game at all, you want to know what a bad ff game is?. play this and complete it 100% you wont make it. the cheesy, girly, pointless plot will make you mentally ill within hours of playing it. you cant say i didnt warn you.

i am interested in X hd but im not buying it at full price because i still own the orginal.

your name is Kate so I am assuming you are a female and you don't like a girly plot?
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2. Official Motomu Toriyama of the Final Fantasy XV board.
3 years ago#15
darkphoenix181 posted...
kate08 posted...

your name is Kate so I am assuming you are a female and you don't like a girly plot?

no it was annoying

what was the plot again? something to do with looking for Tidus who wasnt real in the first place and singing.
3 years ago#16
kate08 posted...

Only the first 2 chapters are like this. The story gets good at chapter 3.
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
3 years ago#17
j-fielding95 posted...
BlueDragmire posted...
If the bundle costs five bucks, I'll buy it.

I bet it's 40.

Lol, they wish.
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
3 years ago#18
kate08 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
kate08 posted...

no it was annoying

what was the plot again? something to do with looking for Tidus who wasnt real in the first place and singing.

There's only like 2 songs in the entire game. Also Tidus is one of Yuna's reasons for traveling with Rikku & Paine but then Shuyin appears and try to destroy Spira with Vegnagun. So she decide to stop him and save the world again. Did you even play the game?
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
3 years ago#19
I don't care what anyone says, X-2 was good campy fun that, in all honesty, should be detached from X's plot if you know you're not going to enjoy the story.
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
3 years ago#20
I'm sure as hell getting this now.
The Official Snow Villiers of the FFXV Boards.
I support the "Cloud killed Aeris" theory!
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Yeah, FFX-2 International has been confirmed for localization along with FFX.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived