Lightning new outfits?

#1Rodrigo996Posted 3/19/2013 4:35:01 PM
I am the only person who thinks her new outfits suck? (personal opinion)

Its just this ones dosen't feel like light's stile. She were more of action woman than a sex appeal stript.

I mean her FFXIII costume was fu*king great. THe one from FFXIII-2 was mind-blowning.
And now they get this? Shadow Dust is the only one that pass. If her starting outfit's leg capes were removed and clothing in her back were added in could be nice.

What do u guys think?
#2King_Shortt_IXPosted 3/19/2013 4:47:40 PM
Meh. Her XIII outfit was awful due that silly cape of hers. XIII-2's was the best. So far these ones are okay.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#3MalakTawusPosted 3/20/2013 3:36:40 AM
Considering that only 3 of 20+ outfits (that with DLCs will very probably easily surpass 30) have been revealed, i don't think you should worry too much.

Personally i like the 3 seen so far but, as you said, it's just a matter of personal taste, i'm sure that between all those outfits there will be some that i'll love and some that i can't even look at, it's normal.

Keep in mind that you can also recolour everything, so some of the dresses that in their "original colours" you don't like, you may like them more if you change it (For example i plan to see how the green costume will look grey/black, imo it could be way cooler, or at least more fit for my taste) .
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#4wolf riderPosted 3/20/2013 3:41:12 AM
MalakTawus posted...
Keep in mind that you can also recolour everything ...

They said that? When?
---
"When was the last time someone said 'Man, I wish this game had MORE QTEs'? Never mother******. That's when!" ~ Samuel L. Jackson on QTEs
True story.
#5Plant42Posted 3/20/2013 4:58:17 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Meh. Her XIII outfit was awful due that silly cape of hers. XIII-2's was the best. So far these ones are okay.

So one half cape makes an outfit awful?
#6Destroyer_MagePosted 3/20/2013 5:05:38 AM
I like all her outfits so far, though I'll probably be re-colour most of them.
---
Sims logic: Cheat on your wife, high five her till she forgives you.
#7King_Shortt_IXPosted 3/20/2013 6:00:01 AM(edited)
Plant42 posted...
So one half cape makes an outfit awful?

At least for me. Can't say the same for everyone else.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#8Plant42Posted 3/20/2013 5:57:35 AM
http://www.ff-xiii.net/images/media/50f8090f_Lightning-Retruns-Final-Fantasy-XIII-Lightning-Shadow-Dust-Artwork-Render.jpg

Yeah basically the best so far. I still want her cute Dissidia formal uniform.
#9zodiac_swordPosted 3/20/2013 6:12:16 AM
Plant42 posted...
http://www.ff-xiii.net/images/media/50f8090f_Lightning-Retruns-Final-Fantasy-XIII-Lightning-Shadow-Dust-Artwork-Render.jpg

lol. my least favorite.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#10Emerald_WyvernPosted 3/20/2013 7:12:12 AM
Plant42 posted...

That and the one revealed in the Dead Dunes screens are the only ones that are passable.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock