They really need to show a costumized outfit soon

#1wwwgippal2Posted 3/20/2013 3:53:21 AM
We need a better understanding on how many pieces of outfits actually constitute each costume.

I'm guessing around... five maybe?
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#2kupo1705Posted 3/20/2013 4:00:10 AM
Probably four.
Three if there are no helmets.
#3MalakTawusPosted 3/20/2013 4:15:08 AM
Are we sure that outfits are not a single piece and we can simply recolour and add various extra accessories?

I remember reading some article about outfits costumization but since i don't find it anymore i don't remember if they mentioned outfits were composed by various pieces that you could "mix" however you want.......well, if costumes are indeed not just a single piece as you say than it would be way cooler (not to mention that there will be a lot more possible combinations).

If you have a link of an article talking about this matter, could you please post it so i go read it again?
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#4dils-dPosted 3/20/2013 4:20:52 AM
Then again they did advertise XIII-2's Adornments and name giving as "Customize Your Own Monster!".
---
Final Fantasy XII - The story so far:
Dr. Cid is smashing and what the hell is Reddas wearing
#5fftspPosted 3/20/2013 5:22:49 AM
I'm pretty sure that you get a set costume and that you can only change invidual pieces of that costume, can't mix and match
---
This place reminds me that common sense isn't that common
#6MalakTawusPosted 3/20/2013 7:42:20 AM
fftsp posted...
I'm pretty sure that you get a set costume and that you can only change invidual pieces of that costume, can't mix and match

Hmmmmm, what do you mean "change pieces of that costume" if you can't mix and match? Do you mean simply recolour? Or do you think that each costume will have their own "modifications"?

I'm really curious about this part (not only for visual reasons but also 'cause this system will be directly connected with the "set up system" for this game), can't wait to know something more about this.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."