FFXIII/FFXIII-2 vs. Tales of the Abyss

#101DragoonGriffithPosted 3/21/2013 1:43:45 PM
LuBu1975 posted...

If this wasn't anonymous over the net you trolls would never be there. You'd get kicked out of any physical forum if you were ever brave enough to show (highly doubtful).

I'd spit in your face.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ugfYWuG.gif
#102ReposessionManPosted 3/21/2013 1:45:27 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

If this wasn't anonymous over the net you trolls would never be there. You'd get kicked out of any physical forum if you were ever brave enough to show (highly doubtful).

I'd spit in your face.

I would love a physical forum so I could just beat the everloving crap out of people that piss me off.
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2.
#103InnerscopePosted 3/21/2013 2:10:41 PM
LuBu1975 posted...
These polls always make me laugh. They prove there are more sad trolls on this board than actual XIII fans. The problem is that real fans spend more time playing good games and losers spend more time whining about em.

It seems your only goal here is to annoy the real FF fans. Trust me it's a futile endeavour cos all you're achieving is to amuse us at your own expense.

Get a life you sad ****s. Go and talk about games you like or find anything you'd rather do than troll where you're not wanted.

LuBu1975 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
The only people who don't like me here are the trolls. I'm here cos i like the game so i'm in the right. The haters shouldn't even be here so for them to dislike me (it being their natural disposition after all) means less than nothing.

Please show me where it states in the ToS that you have to like the game to be on its board.

It doesn't say that but people usually go towards things they like and avoid what they dislike. I would be ashamed to troll on a game i didn't like but then again that's just me.

This doesn't sound like the tone of amusement
---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#104j-fielding95Posted 3/21/2013 2:12:26 PM
ReposessionMan posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

I'd spit in your face.

I would love a physical forum so I could just beat the everloving crap out of people that piss me off.

Or try.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#105westontickleePosted 3/21/2013 2:27:44 PM
ReposessionMan posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

I'd spit in your face.

I would love a physical forum so I could gett the everloving crap beat out of me

Fixed.
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#106j-fielding95Posted 3/21/2013 2:30:21 PM
westonticklee posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

I'd spit in your face.

I would love a physical forum so I could gett the everloving crap beat out of me

Fixed.

You broke it. You spelled get wrong.
---
#107westontickleePosted 3/21/2013 2:32:01 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
westonticklee posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

I'd spit in your face.

Fixed.

You broke it. You spelled get wrong.

Knowing him, he'd spell it wrong too
---
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board
#108j-fielding95Posted 3/21/2013 2:33:05 PM
lol probably.
---