heh how sad is it, that square has to announce the inclusion of "shops?"

#1chaosflame108Posted 3/20/2013 1:35:21 PM
Hehehehe, man that's priceless.

I've never cared about the whole "TOWNS" thing, or the lack of npc related shops. I've completed both 13 games, and I am content with the overall package. It's just funny to me, how with 13-2's advertising: They exclaimed all the time how the maps were larger and more diverse. Also "TOWNS" were mentioned multiple times. With this new release, one of the biggest selling points, is that "FF13 Lightning Returns will have more shops than any ff previous."

lol it's funny how Square has to cave in to the whiny fanbase. They should have some pride in their work, but it seems like they are apologizing in every interview.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#2FrozenXylophonePosted 3/20/2013 1:38:16 PM
I guess the fans actually know what the fans want more than Square?
#3MagiusNecrosPosted 3/20/2013 1:40:57 PM
FrozenXylophone posted...

Fans don't know what they want. And neither does Square.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#4FrozenXylophonePosted 3/20/2013 1:42:06 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
FrozenXylophone posted...

Yeah they do. They want FF7 remake :P
#5Elice_CarolPosted 3/20/2013 2:15:42 PM

We're getting updated remakes of X and X-2, both with the perks Japan would normally get in International releases, and yet you're saying that it's better that we get the VII remake?

Screw that, and screw TC. He's getting a lot more snotty lately, maybe this board's negatively influencing him.
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#6Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/20/2013 2:25:16 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

We're getting updated remakes of X and X-2, both with the perks Japan would normally get in International releases, and yet you're saying that it's better that we get the VII remake?

Screw that, and screw TC. He's getting a lot more snotty lately, maybe this board's negatively influencing him.

Remake. Learn what it means.
#7chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:44:32 PM

This more or less. I'm not trying to defend Square or anything, I just feel they should have some pride in their work. FF13: Love it or hate it, but it is what it is. The "Lightning Saga" has made fair bit of money, but the way Square carries on, they would have us believe it is a colossal failure on the same scale as FF14. lol that just isn't true.

lol

hahahahah, random attacks out of nowhere. Oh but that's mean i suppose. Thank you Elice_Carol for your concern. I fear you may be right. The darkness of this board has indeed affected my disposition. I now have strong desires to kick kittens, and burn every copy of digital devil saga, and Neon genesis evangalion I find. O___o Oh woe is me, would someone please come and save my soul.

TLDR: Elice chill the f*** out with your drama. Sigh, some people take the internet way to seriously. :P
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#8darkphoenix181Posted 3/20/2013 2:51:03 PM
chaosflame108 posted...

This more or less. I'm not trying to defend Square or anything, I just feel they should have some pride in their work. FF13: Love it or hate it, but it is what it is. The "Lightning Saga" has made fair bit of money, but the way Square carries on, they would have us believe it is a colossal failure on the same scale as FF14. lol that just isn't true.

lol

hahahahah, random attacks out of nowhere. Oh but that's mean i suppose. Thank you Elice_Carol for your concern. I fear you may be right. The darkness of this board has indeed affected my disposition. I now have strong desires to kick kittens, and burn every copy of digital devil saga, and Neon genesis evangalion I find. O___o Oh woe is me, would someone please come and save my soul.

TLDR: Elice chill the f*** out with your drama. Sigh, some people take the internet way to seriously. :P

Look at this tiny place. To the heart seeking freedom, this board is a prison, surrounded by water. And so, this user sought to escape his prison, and he opened his heart to darkness. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.
---
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2. Official Motomu Toriyama of the Final Fantasy XV board.
#9MysteryVeilPosted 3/20/2013 3:11:41 PM
This board could have its own reality TV show.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#10j-fielding95Posted 3/20/2013 3:16:35 PM
Can never get enough of them TOWNS.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s