Lightning is saving Final Fantasy. One day you'll thank her.

#91King_Shortt_IXPosted 3/25/2013 6:30:50 AM
It is too late to save Final Fantasy. There is no hope left.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#92zodiac_swordPosted 3/25/2013 6:31:41 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Why do those big pillows look like boobs?

For the lols.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#93Holy_WraithPosted 3/25/2013 6:31:45 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
So a guy wears a pair of shorts and walks around shirtless, does that make him a manwhore?

No, unless the guy is wearing a banana hammock.
---
The game I waited so long for SUCKS! http://youtu.be/UGX2WE4QUw8
Currently playing Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising, Aliens: Colonial Marines - Bug Hunt
#94kupo1705Posted 3/25/2013 6:33:13 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Why do those big pillows look like boobs?

For the lols.

That's not a good reason.
#95SiydhosPosted 3/25/2013 6:35:19 AM
Lightning?WHORE?
hah stupid logic...
#96Elice_CarolPosted 3/25/2013 7:03:03 AM

I sense a double standard here. Men can wear revealing things and not be reviled by the opposite gender, but you can't say the same thing for women.
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#97rachelberry1600Posted 3/25/2013 7:08:04 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

I sense a double standard here. Men can wear revealing things and not be reviled by the opposite gender, but you can't say the same thing for women.

Its not even that. A woman can wear shorts and a top as long as they dont look trampy. Would you want to run around in a skirt and a bra and get looked at as a object? I think not. Its not a matter of opposite gender, men can wear crap clothes too.

You guys are making a big deal out of this, its just Square Enix on their usual workday, the characters always have revealing outfits.
---
Cookie dough.
#98zodiac_swordPosted 3/25/2013 7:08:40 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
I sense a double standard here.

zodiac_sword posted...
Double standard FTW.

---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#99Elice_CarolPosted 3/25/2013 8:21:41 AM
Its not even that. A woman can wear shorts and a top as long as they dont look trampy. Would you want to run around in a skirt and a bra and get looked at as a object? I think not. Its not a matter of opposite gender, men can wear crap clothes too.

You guys are making a big deal out of this, its just Square Enix on their usual workday, the characters always have revealing outfits.

Yeah, but Lightning usually doesn't. I wonder, when she was nude for all of 4 seconds in XIII-2 were people this scathing of her?
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#100rachelberry1600Posted 3/25/2013 8:28:48 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

Yeah, but Lightning usually doesn't. I wonder, when she was nude for all of 4 seconds in XIII-2 were people this scathing of her?

She was covered. You only saw a bit of back, arms, legs so i dont think people were really making a big deal out of that. The point is her trampy outfits in this game. Not previous.
---
Cookie dough.