Lightning is saving Final Fantasy. One day you'll thank her.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning is saving Final Fantasy. One day you'll thank her.
3 years ago#91
It is too late to save Final Fantasy. There is no hope left.
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
3 years ago#92
kupo1705 posted...
Why do those big pillows look like boobs?

For the lols.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
3 years ago#93
Elice_Carol posted...
So a guy wears a pair of shorts and walks around shirtless, does that make him a manwhore?

No, unless the guy is wearing a banana hammock.
The game I waited so long for SUCKS! http://youtu.be/UGX2WE4QUw8
Currently playing Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising, Aliens: Colonial Marines - Bug Hunt
3 years ago#94
zodiac_sword posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Why do those big pillows look like boobs?

For the lols.

That's not a good reason.
3 years ago#95
Lightning?WHORE?
hah stupid logic...
3 years ago#96

I sense a double standard here. Men can wear revealing things and not be reviled by the opposite gender, but you can't say the same thing for women.
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
3 years ago#97
Elice_Carol posted...

I sense a double standard here. Men can wear revealing things and not be reviled by the opposite gender, but you can't say the same thing for women.

Its not even that. A woman can wear shorts and a top as long as they dont look trampy. Would you want to run around in a skirt and a bra and get looked at as a object? I think not. Its not a matter of opposite gender, men can wear crap clothes too.

You guys are making a big deal out of this, its just Square Enix on their usual workday, the characters always have revealing outfits.
Cookie dough.
3 years ago#98
Elice_Carol posted...
I sense a double standard here.

zodiac_sword posted...
Double standard FTW.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
3 years ago#99
Its not even that. A woman can wear shorts and a top as long as they dont look trampy. Would you want to run around in a skirt and a bra and get looked at as a object? I think not. Its not a matter of opposite gender, men can wear crap clothes too.

You guys are making a big deal out of this, its just Square Enix on their usual workday, the characters always have revealing outfits.

Yeah, but Lightning usually doesn't. I wonder, when she was nude for all of 4 seconds in XIII-2 were people this scathing of her?
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
3 years ago#100
Elice_Carol posted...

Yeah, but Lightning usually doesn't. I wonder, when she was nude for all of 4 seconds in XIII-2 were people this scathing of her?

She was covered. You only saw a bit of back, arms, legs so i dont think people were really making a big deal out of that. The point is her trampy outfits in this game. Not previous.
Cookie dough.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Lightning is saving Final Fantasy. One day you'll thank her.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived