This game got a strange title. Will Lightning be included in the game?

#31TapedWirePosted 3/23/2013 8:08:59 PM
I don't really see what's so different about Lightning in this game, other than her appearance.

We don't know what her personality will be like, especially since she's never really been "Ms. Personality".

As for her character being better in XIII than in XIII-2, I disagree. She seemed pretty much thesame. The only thing remotely different was that she wasn't as antagonistic and off-putting as she was early on in XIII.

Other than that, pretty much the same.
#32ExtremeLightPosted 3/23/2013 8:10:20 PM
TapedWire posted...
I don't really see what's so different about Lightning in this game, other than her appearance.

We don't know what her personality will be like, especially since she's never really been "Ms. Personality".

As for her character being better in XIII than in XIII-2, I disagree. She seemed pretty much thesame. The only thing remotely different was that she wasn't as antagonistic and off-putting as she was early on in XIII.

In 13-2 she was much sadder then in XIII. Also you completely disregard her powers.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#33TapedWirePosted 3/23/2013 8:12:47 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
TapedWire posted...

In 13-2 she was much sadder then in XIII. Also you completely disregard her powers.

Well, of course she was sadder. When Etro blessed her with her abilities, she felt the goddesses sorrows and realized that she had to remain there and fight. Basically, she still didnt get to be with her sister like she always wanted to be since the start of XIII.
#34Rodrigo996(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:40:15 PM
All I want is XIII Lightning back...
I mean this game is mostly all about her right?