Lightning is not a female Cloud.

#21GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 5:30:51 AM
kupo1705 posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
kupo1705 posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I don't see how any of this changes that Lightning was supposed to be female Cloud.

the only thing that cloud and lightning have in common is that they are soldiers and they both have a cold exterior. thats it.

Aya has alot more substantial qualities in common with Cloud that lightning ever had.

the similarities between cloud and lightning are very superficial.

They're not my words.
Lightning was intended to be female Cloud, that's a fact.

if that was their intention, then they have failed in such a way it is down right methodical on how wrong they got it.

its like they dont know cloud's character at all.

Neither of them have much of a character, so they're similar in that regard.

you are wrong and im gona explain why-

both characters are introspective loners, but unlike cloud, aya has a great deal of admiration for her black partner and they have a mutual respect. cloud and his black partner didnt have that kind of respect... it was more of an unspoken thing, and cloud obviously treated him with sarcasm but ultimately they were friends.

aya was very much a classic "by the book" type cop in new york. she was street wise and a quick thinker. she was also pretty brave despite her uncertainty about her own identity... clearly a tough cookie. unlike cloud though, she wasnt a petty and selfish, she believed in a cause and accepted the call to action and never gave up in her pursuit of Eve.

cloud in the begining was only interested in himself... it isnt until he begins to doubt his identity he feels obliged to accept the fact he must pursue his enemy. cloud finds love, he loses love, it fuels him with all kinds of complex emotions and loss and swears vengeance.

all these things are pretty great character development, i dont see how anyone can say that they dont have much character at all.
#22kupo1705Posted 3/24/2013 5:37:02 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
you are wrong and im gona explain why-

both characters are introspective loners, but unlike cloud, aya has a great deal of admiration for her black partner and they have a mutual respect. cloud and his black partner didnt have that kind of respect... it was more of an unspoken thing, and cloud obviously treated him with sarcasm but ultimately they were friends.

aya was very much a classic "by the book" type cop in new york. she was street wise and a quick thinker. she was also pretty brave despite her uncertainty about her own identity... clearly a tough cookie. unlike cloud though, she wasnt a petty and selfish, she believed in a cause and accepted the call to action and never gave up in her pursuit of Eve.

cloud in the begining was only interested in himself... it isnt until he begins to doubt his identity he feels obliged to accept the fact he must pursue his enemy. cloud finds love, he loses love, it fuels him with all kinds of complex emotions and loss and swears vengeance.

all these things are pretty great character development, i dont see how anyone can say that they dont have much character at all.

I was talking about Cloud and Lightning.
#23j-fielding95Posted 3/24/2013 5:38:05 AM
I don't usually lol, but lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#24kupo1705Posted 3/24/2013 5:39:14 AM
j-fielding95 posted...

lmao
#25j-fielding95Posted 3/24/2013 5:40:52 AM
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

lmao

ikr?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#26kupo1705Posted 3/24/2013 5:41:14 AM
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...

lmao

ikr?

^_^
#27King_Shortt_IXPosted 3/24/2013 6:17:41 AM
She is the masculine Cloud.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#28KadeAuronPosted 3/24/2013 11:00:14 AM
Lightning not a female cloud... Cloud himself is the female cloud. Hell, all he did was put on a dress and completely fooled everyone.
---
Psn: KadeAuron {} Pawn Name: Elizah(Fighter)(Give meh reviews... want's to buy skins.)
#29Prishe_Posted 3/24/2013 11:02:29 AM
This is kind of worn out.
---
Learn about surviving here: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/blogs/bernkastel/uncategorized/
UPD: 12-7-12 [Current topic: Holy_Wreath]
#30kirusuPosted 3/24/2013 11:30:10 AM
there was a sephiroth like being in parasite eve.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
my my it appears i have made an error.