Caius vs. Sephiroth (The villainous battle!!)

#11roxas9001Posted 3/24/2013 2:39:57 PM
Caius did everything sephiroth wanted to do in the first 10 mins of XIII-2

1. Summoned Meteor.

2. Eventually defeated his rival(Light)

3. Live
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#12ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:55:22 PM
roxas9001 posted...
Caius did everything sephiroth wanted to do in the first 10 mins of XIII-2

1. Summoned Meteor.

2. Eventually defeated his rival(Light)

3. Live

Except he never truly defeated Lightning.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#13Jecths_FaythPosted 3/24/2013 3:47:00 PM
Caius.
---
The Official Snow Villiers of the FFXV Boards.
I support the "Cloud killed Aeris" theory!
#14FishyGoodness12Posted 3/24/2013 4:34:56 PM
Caius cuz dat immortality and not dying when everyone thought he died and actually destroying the world.
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#15LuBu1975Posted 3/24/2013 6:03:32 PM
Maybe in terms of power Caius wins but in terms of popularity Sephiroth is FF's main man.
---
Playing: AC3, FFIX.
Watching: Hokuto No Ken. Reading: ASoIaF, Silmarillion.
#16RX0megaPosted 3/24/2013 7:55:28 PM
In a contest of actual fighting Caius wins fairly handily. He basically could do anything Sephy could, but easily. Not only that, but that was in his base form rather than Chaos Bahamut form, and then there's his powered up Jet Bahamut for when he embraces the Chaos.

Caius is basically one of the strongest villains in the franchise. And not only that, but he arguably won in XIII-2, he got everything he wanted and walked away alive. And lets not forget he also killed both Serah and Noel, in a manner of speaking.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#17Le_DerpstickPosted 3/24/2013 8:29:25 PM
kirusu posted...
dont know who this caius is, but strength wise its sephy. i mean his mother is a powerful alien, and he has super nova, which could critical him, and possibly cause status effects.
and lets not forget meteor

I don't know who this one guy is, but I somehow now this other guy is stronger.

How can you even possibly think that makes sense?
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png My furry waifu: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3756/pumyra2011tvseriess.jpg
#18MrGreedPosted 3/24/2013 9:10:44 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...
kirusu posted...
dont know who this caius is, but strength wise its sephy. i mean his mother is a powerful alien, and he has super nova, which could critical him, and possibly cause status effects.
and lets not forget meteor

I don't know who this one guy is, but I somehow now this other guy is stronger.

How can you even possibly think that makes sense?

We are on gamefaqs....
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#19roxas9001Posted 3/24/2013 9:19:13 PM
RX0mega posted...
In a contest of actual fighting Caius wins fairly handily. He basically could do anything Sephy could, but easily. Not only that, but that was in his base form rather than Chaos Bahamut form, and then there's his powered up Jet Bahamut for when he embraces the Chaos.

Caius is basically one of the strongest villains in the franchise. And not only that, but he arguably won in XIII-2, he got everything he wanted and walked away alive. And lets not forget he also killed both Serah and Noel, in a manner of speaking.

And to add he never fought seriously against S/N.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#20foo1239Posted 3/24/2013 9:43:05 PM
They are the same, they both get stabbed through the heart, and both live.