Caius vs. Sephiroth (The villainous battle!!)

#31LolOkayPosted 3/28/2013 10:30:08 PM
RX0mega posted...
RX_93_Nu_Gundam posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
Caius simply because only another guardian can kill him and he's more of a magnificent bastard kind of villain. He plans things out and doesn't allow his own arrogance to blind him. Setting that aside he can summon meteor (although smaller) with relative ease. Not to mention Caius has well over 1000 years worth of fighting experience. Sephiroth is probably the better swordsman.

I don't think age or experience will affect the outcome of the battle. Lightning is around 21 (not sure how old she is in XIII-2) But I doubt she's 1000. Despite that, Caius has more experience than Light, and Light handled herself quite well against Caius.

You mean she desperately fended for her life while Caius just kept upping the anti and showing that he would win no matter what Light brought to the table.

If anything Caius was just toying with her. Same with Serah and Noel.

No it was a stalemate between the two. If Caius could just kill Lightning then he would have been able to kill Etro then and there and there would have been no need for Noel to stab him.
#32GuilmonDXPosted 3/29/2013 1:05:47 AM
If Sephy can chop Caius head off or seal Caius then he is more likely to win.

Caius is immortal, but what good is that when your head is separate from your body, similar to Hidan from Naruto or getting sealed like what happen to Aizen from Bleach.

At the same time, what can Caius do to Sephy?
Sephy is much more skilled swordsman than Caius. If Sephy happens to get defeated due to his cocky attitude, then he just come back and might finish the job in his next fight.
---
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee
#33mad_hax_manPosted 3/29/2013 1:27:00 AM
LolOkay posted...
mad_hax_man posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Another poll.

I voted Caius because he is much more smarter and capable of achieving his goals. He knows what's up.

Cauis wasn't that smart. He just had everything handed to him.

Not really. He had 3 ways to achieve what he wanted. He had backup plans and when 2 of of them were stopped, the third worked.

And?

I'm not saying he's an idiot, but his plan his fairly standard. He only succeeded because Etro made it so whether he lived of died, he would have won
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#34vishmarxPosted 3/29/2013 1:32:46 AM
for the first time...
my vote actually made a difference...lol.

it was 50-50 before that
#35Elice_CarolPosted 3/29/2013 4:22:09 AM
No it was a stalemate between the two. If Caius could just kill Lightning then he would have been able to kill Etro then and there and there would have been no need for Noel to stab him.

It wasn't a stalemate, Caius was about to kill Lightning before BH Yeul intervened, something Caius was surprised by but he eventually receded, waiting for her to summon him.
---
"I don't like gays because they may mistreat straight people.'' - MewMewFan
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#36roxas9001Posted 3/29/2013 4:41:46 AM
GuilmonDX posted...

Caius is immortal, but what good is that when your head is separate from your body, similar to Hidan from Naruto or getting sealed like what happen to Aizen from Bleach.

Sephy is much more skilled swordsman than Caius. If Sephy happens to get defeated due to his cocky attitude, then he just come back and might finish the job in his next fight.

He needs Jenova Cells to return nobody has none in this fight.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#37Elice_CarolPosted 3/29/2013 5:36:55 AM

At no point was it suggested that one is better than the other. Also, seeing that Caius has armor covering almost his entire body (including his neck) while Sephiroth has.....an exposed chest, you're a bloody weeaboo to think that Sephiroth wouldn't get injured.
---
#38ReposessionManPosted 3/29/2013 5:39:02 AM
The fact Seph is barely winning is dreadful.

Caius is a horrible villain. Every line he delivers is just over the top cheesy BS.
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2.
#39roxas9001Posted 3/29/2013 5:49:50 AM
ReposessionMan posted...

Caius is a horrible villain. Every line he delivers is just over the top cheesy BS.

Better than being boarderline gay "on your knees.....I want you to beg for forgiveness."
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#40Elice_CarolPosted 3/29/2013 5:50:25 AM

I know, but he has this weird aura that makes me want to massage his shoulders. They must be stiff as all hell.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/3%20Times%20The%20Crap/hankhillplaysGTA_zps258908e3.png
---