Explain the plot...

#1EminentFatePosted 3/26/2013 5:35:45 AM
of Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the common themes they share, to me, as if I were 5 years old.

Go.
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#2roxas9001Posted 3/26/2013 5:48:09 AM
Son kills Mom, Son makes 3 babies to look for mom in the afterlife, Son goes to sleep, both babies #1 & #3 makes slaves, baby #2 kills herself, baby #3 creates humanity, both babies #1 & #3 leave and manipulate their slaves into finding Mom for the Son. Slaves manipulate humans into finding Mom but fail thanks to Baby #2.

Baby #2 helps people and ultimately screws the universe.
---
Nanomachines, Son
Official Zidane Tribal of the FFXV Board
#3Elice_CarolPosted 3/26/2013 5:53:41 AM
XIII: Right, so these lesbians go to heaven, but heaven is a bad place so they try to leave, accidentally turning two other kids into lesbians. The Government of Heaven are all homophobes, so they decide to purge the town where all the shenanigans are taking place of lesbians. One character (the older sister of an infected lesbian) and a bunch of other clowns try to save her younger sister, but they're all turned into lesbians as well, and the rest of the story is them trying to turn straight while simultaneously fisting God up the hole.

XIII-2: Success, they're all straight again, but the aforementioned older sister disappears, leaving the younger sister to cry her eyes out as she's stuck in Australia with a bunch of horny men of all shapes n' sizes. Three years (and a divorce) later, her heart is beginning to mend, but then a meteor crashes into Australia (no sheep died, can't say the same for Kylie though) and out of it pops Shinji Ikari. Younger sister tries to elope with him under the pretense that she wants to go find her sister, but Shinji's like "You mustn't run away" and she's like "I'm not running away!" and he's like "Serah, please.* The rest of the plot is them trying to stop Freddie Mercury from burning a history book because he thinks it'll cure him of HIV. Fat chance!
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#4EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 6:06:33 AM
Son kills Mom, Son makes 3 babies to look for mom in the afterlife, Son goes to sleep, both babies #1 & #3 makes slaves, baby #2 kills herself, baby #3 creates humanity, both babies #1 & #3 leave and manipulate their slaves into finding Mom for the Son. Slaves manipulate humans into finding Mom but fail thanks to Baby #2.

Baby #2 helps people and ultimately screws the universe.

Too convoluted; not enough PEW PEW PEW.

XIII: Right, so these lesbians go to heaven, but heaven is a bad place so they try to leave, accidentally turning two other kids into lesbians. The Government of Heaven are all homophobes, so they decide to purge the town where all the shenanigans are taking place of lesbians. One character (the older sister of an infected lesbian) and a bunch of other clowns try to save her younger sister, but they're all turned into lesbians as well, and the rest of the story is them trying to turn straight while simultaneously fisting God up the hole.

XIII-2: Success, they're all straight again, but the aforementioned older sister disappears, leaving the younger sister to cry her eyes out as she's stuck in Australia with a bunch of horny men of all shapes n' sizes. Three years (and a divorce) later, her heart is beginning to mend, but then a meteor crashes into Australia (no sheep died, can't say the same for Kylie though) and out of it pops Shinji Ikari. Younger sister tries to elope with him under the pretense that she wants to go find her sister, but Shinji's like "You mustn't run away" and she's like "I'm not running away!" and he's like "Serah, please.* The rest of the plot is them trying to stop Freddie Mercury from burning a history book because he thinks it'll cure him of HIV. Fat chance!

I said 5 year old, not homophobe. Not to mention my mom doesn't let me watch anime. She says I'll turn into a weaboo, and that it'll set me back in life when the time comes for me to pass on my genes, aside from me being black already serving as a detractor in that regard, among other privileges white people have that I'll never see divulged.
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#5Elice_CarolPosted 3/26/2013 6:26:19 AM
You didn't say 5 year old homophobe, and I love homosexuality.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/The%204th%20Crap/officialbook_zps88f4518e.png

See.
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#6zodiac_swordPosted 3/26/2013 6:27:45 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
XIII: Right, so these lesbians go to heaven

http://youtu.be/NIgfiSzCy1o
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#7King_Shortt_IXPosted 3/26/2013 6:42:14 AM
Trick question. The correct answer is Toriyama'd!
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#8sicko26usPosted 3/26/2013 6:45:18 AM
EminentFate posted...
of Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the common themes they share, to me, as if I were 5 years old.

Go.

13 - Party is sent on an unknown mission from the gods

13-2 - Sara looking for her sister.

Common theme - characters
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#9EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 6:59:59 AM
You didn't say 5 year old homophobe, and I love homosexuality.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/The%204th%20Crap/officialbook_zps88f4518e.png

See.

Hate to break it to you, but the dude's a plot device. Just like Sean Bean in everything ever, he's just there to die for your sins and give the protagonist a reason to angst.

Trick question. The correct answer is Toriyama'd!

But who Toriyamas Toriyama?

13 - Party is sent on an unknown mission from the gods

13-2 - Sara looking for her sister.

Common theme - characters

Makes sense, but I'd have thought the most obvious recurring theme throughout these games were 'Fighting Fate'?
---
#10kate08Posted 3/26/2013 9:58:02 AM
xiii- sister of main character is kindnaped by crazy god machines, party go to save her

xiii-2 sister of main character gets kidnaped by crazy goddess, party go to save her but little sis dies and older sis gets stoned and the world comes to an end.

xiii-LR sister gets kidnaped by Crazy God with bad fashion sense and will probally turn out to be another rescue attempt of apparently dead sister.