Explain the plot...

#21tadashii18Posted 3/26/2013 10:55:20 PM
Quote:
You didn't say 5 year old homophobe, and I love homosexuality.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/The%204th%20Crap/officialbook_zps88f4518e.png

See.

Hate to break it to you, but the dude's a plot device. Just like Sean Bean in everything ever, he's just there to die for your sins and give the protagonist a reason to angst.

Trick question. The correct answer is Toriyama'd!

But who Toriyamas Toriyama?

13 - Party is sent on an unknown mission from the gods

13-2 - Sara looking for her sister.

Common theme - characters

Makes sense, but I'd have thought the most obvious recurring theme throughout these games were 'Fighting Fate'?

@EminentFate

Well Noel and Sarah didn't really have a fate. Just something to do pretty much. It's kinda hard to fight fate when you already know what's going to happen and end up flucking everything up anyways.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFaqs 1.10
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 3783 6998 1893
#22EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:51:25 AM
Too bad it caters to 4 year olds, eh?

*cough5yearoldyadumbtrollopthereisaworldofdifferencecough*
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#23Elice_CarolPosted 3/27/2013 3:04:02 AM
Hate to break it to you, but the dude's a plot device. Just like Sean Bean in everything ever, he's just there to die for your sins and give the protagonist a reason to angst.

Sorry, but I've been through enough Eva threads on /a/ to know that's a total and utter lie. Go back to Evageeks, I hear they have a Sharpe marathon going on there.
---
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#24EminentFate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:24:56 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

Sorry, but I've been through enough Eva threads on /a/ to know that's a total and utter lie. Go back to Evageeks, I hear they have a Sharpe marathon going on there.

Haven't been on either forum. Enlighten me.

Ronin's another movie he doesn't die in. Can't think of anything else atm.
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.