Explain the plot...

• Topic Archived

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
4 years ago#21
Quote:
You didn't say 5 year old homophobe, and I love homosexuality.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/The%204th%20Crap/officialbook_zps88f4518e.png

See.

Hate to break it to you, but the dude's a plot device. Just like Sean Bean in everything ever, he's just there to die for your sins and give the protagonist a reason to angst.

Trick question. The correct answer is Toriyama'd!

But who Toriyamas Toriyama?

13 - Party is sent on an unknown mission from the gods

13-2 - Sara looking for her sister.

Common theme - characters

Makes sense, but I'd have thought the most obvious recurring theme throughout these games were 'Fighting Fate'?

@EminentFate

Well Noel and Sarah didn't really have a fate. Just something to do pretty much. It's kinda hard to fight fate when you already know what's going to happen and end up flucking everything up anyways.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFaqs 1.10
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 3783 6998 1893

User Info: EminentFate

EminentFate
4 years ago#22
Too bad it caters to 4 year olds, eh?

*cough5yearoldyadumbtrollopthereisaworldofdifferencecough*
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 years ago#23
Hate to break it to you, but the dude's a plot device. Just like Sean Bean in everything ever, he's just there to die for your sins and give the protagonist a reason to angst.

Sorry, but I've been through enough Eva threads on /a/ to know that's a total and utter lie. Go back to Evageeks, I hear they have a Sharpe marathon going on there.
"When you meet your God, tell Him to LEAVE ME THE *(&)% ALONE.'' - Guts
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: EminentFate

EminentFate
4 years ago#24
Elice_Carol posted...

Sorry, but I've been through enough Eva threads on /a/ to know that's a total and utter lie. Go back to Evageeks, I hear they have a Sharpe marathon going on there.

Haven't been on either forum. Enlighten me.

Ronin's another movie he doesn't die in. Can't think of anything else atm.
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived