darkphoenix181 posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
wafflepitarm posted...
Lightning sucks.

take that back...TAKE IT BACK NAO!!!

Lightning also blows.

not as much as GILGAMESH

Forging weapons has a intricate cooling process.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#12RomangeloPosted 3/26/2013 11:42:24 AM
vote me for the new SE president.

I'm gonna remake FF5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, 12 with luminous engine for the PS4 and PC.

Toriyama will be the director of those remakes.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#13darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 12:45:40 PM
Romangelo posted...

I'm gonna remake FF5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, 12 with luminous engine for the PS4 and PC.

Sure but Lightning is still CEO so she is your boss and says no to all these things and releases FF Divas Engage! a game about vocaloid FF characters singing pop songs and looking idol tastic.
---
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2. Official Motomu Toriyama of the Final Fantasy XV board.
#14gunbladeuserPosted 3/26/2013 12:48:46 PM
But she is a fictional character. Now wait! I'm not saying it's not possible. We would just have to program her into an Artificial Intelligence (AI) chip and install that in a super computer that can produce holograms of Lightning.
---
Official "Moguna" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
3ds FC: 2363 5862 4023 Nathan
#15King_Shortt_IXPosted 3/26/2013 12:50:14 PM
I don't think she has the proper qualifications for the job. Let's hire The Sazh instead.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#16darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 12:50:57 PM
gunbladeuser posted...
But she is a fictional character. Now wait! I'm not saying it's not possible. We would just have to program her into an Artificial Intelligence (AI) chip and install that in a super computer that can produce holograms of Lightning.

Or Toriyama can cross dress as her and pretend he is Lightning.
---
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2. Official Motomu Toriyama of the Final Fantasy XV board.
#17gunbladeuserPosted 3/26/2013 12:52:59 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
gunbladeuser posted...

Or Toriyama can cross dress as her and pretend he is Lightning.

Nah that's too simple. It's all about the machines. Robots. Holograms! They are controlling our very thoughts right now...pancakes...i just thought of pancakes.
---
Official "Moguna" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
3ds FC: 2363 5862 4023 Nathan
#18RomangeloPosted 3/26/2013 12:56:34 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Romangelo posted...

Sure but Lightning is still CEO so she is your boss and says no to all these things and releases FF Divas Engage! a game about vocaloid FF characters singing pop songs and looking idol tastic.

president / chairman is bigger than a CEO.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#19darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:00:11 PM
Romangelo posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
Romangelo posted...

president / chairman is bigger than a CEO.

this is not typical. CEO is usually the highest office in a company.
---