"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#13darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:18:28 PM
kupo1705 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I blame everyone who disagrees with me.

then blame yourself the most

I agree with myself.

not what yourself said the other night. I think you have been hiding that from yourself. You should probably press the issue or catch yourself in the act. You might learn things about yourself that you never would have thought yourself would do.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#14kupo1705Posted 3/27/2013 3:20:23 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I blame everyone who disagrees with me.

then blame yourself the most

I agree with myself.

not what yourself said the other night. I think you have been hiding that from yourself. You should probably press the issue or catch yourself in the act. You might learn things about yourself that you never would have thought yourself would do.

I said nothing to contradict myself.
#15xhominidPosted 3/27/2013 7:04:06 PM
Blame the fans.
It's the same issue with the Sonic Fanbase, the series is going somewhere they don't like, they ostracize every game after their nostalgic points and wants to be catered to and will find any and every bad review to make their case(For the love of Hades, people keep using SPOONY as the gospel of truth...*vomits*), it gets sad.
---
When you're Minato it means putting them both doggy style, putting seals on their asses and teleport-popping them like a beast. -NaughtyGhost
#16Kagayaku08Posted 3/27/2013 7:24:28 PM
every FF fan i know in person is rather moderate, except for afew here or there. Jaded trolls are jaded
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#17DragoonGriffithPosted 3/27/2013 7:25:40 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
FF sux.

---
http://i.imgur.com/ugfYWuG.gif
#18heartlesshero17Posted 3/27/2013 7:27:09 PM
xhominid posted...
Blame the fans.
It's the same issue with the Sonic Fanbase, the series is going somewhere they don't like, they ostracize every game after their nostalgic points and wants to be catered to and will find any and every bad review to make their case(For the love of Hades, people keep using SPOONY as the gospel of truth...*vomits*), it gets sad.

I thought we just watch spoony reviews cause they were kinda funny instead of accurate?
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#19melchiahdimPosted 3/27/2013 8:55:25 PM
xhominid posted...
Blame the fans.

Yeah I love Spoony, but his Final Fantasy reviews are terrible. He claims to hate the recent Final Fantasy games yet devotes how much time to reviewing them?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#20xhominidPosted 3/27/2013 10:53:06 PM
xhominid posted...
Blame the fans.

I thought we just watch spoony reviews cause they were kinda funny instead of accurate?

You've seen the last couple of topics that had Spoony's videos as the topic opener?
---
When you're Minato it means putting them both doggy style, putting seals on their asses and teleport-popping them like a beast. -NaughtyGhost