My biggest issue with XIII was that *SPOILERS*

#11AlareiPosted 3/28/2013 3:49:09 PM
That was your biggest issue? That a clichéd, one dimensional bimbo was disposed of quickly? You must have loved the **** out of XIII if that was your biggest issue with it. I suppose they could have given her a quick death via Sazh's pistol instead. Karma.
#12King_Shortt_IXPosted 3/29/2013 3:06:40 AM
How do you know she's a perfectly good character when we barely saw her?

It is because we barely saw her that made her a good character as she did not have to suffer as much from Toriyama's poor story telling and cheesy dialogue as much as the other characters did.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#13TheGreatPotatoPosted 3/29/2013 3:10:19 AM
Alarei posted...
That was your biggest issue? That a clichéd, one dimensional bimbo was disposed of quickly? You must have loved the **** out of XIII if that was your biggest issue with it. I suppose they could have given her a quick death via Sazh's pistol instead. Karma.

She was awesome. You are just jelly that you cannot rock a tailored boobie suit like she can.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I have far superior grasp of the English language then you do.' - hyro56
#14AngryGFAQerPosted 3/29/2013 3:11:56 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Jihl was so unimportant. :/ They built her up to be a big player, and she ends up getting instant ko'd by super pope. They wasted a perfectly good character.

Reminds me of Bane from TDKR. Wasted potential.

The basic premise behind XIII.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#15RomangeloPosted 3/29/2013 3:49:39 AM
I didn't see her as an important character since my first playthrough.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > VIII > VII > X-2 > TLR > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#16Rodrigo996Posted 3/29/2013 8:56:12 AM
The only character error this game made was to remove Lightning protagonist's role and give it to Fang in the final battle. At least the should like make a cutscene of Lightning helping others out of their Cie'eth form.
#17kangaroozPosted 3/29/2013 1:11:05 PM
In the 1st half of the game the gameplay was bad and the story was good.

In the 2nd half of the game it was the other way around.

Thats the biggest issue. Everything else is a minor complaint.
---
R.I.P. True Survival Horror 1996-2005